PDA

View Full Version : Bindersfullofwomen(.)com "Romney Romance"

thegenius1
17th October 2012, 05:01 PM
Bindersfullofwomen.com snapped up in 90 seconds

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- To cash in on a pithy election sound bite, you have to move fast. The domain name bindersfullofwomen.com was snapped up less than two minutes after the instantly viral phrase left Mitt Romney's mouth on Tuesday night.

The speed race winner was American Bridge 21st Century, a Democratic super PAC. The group's biggest funder is hedge fund billionaire George Soros, who made a $1 million donation earlier this year.

"We bought it because we could tell it would be a memorable moment from the debate," said Chris Harris, the PAC's communications director. "We were sort of on standby, knowing that Internet memes like this can solidify within seconds."

http://money.cnn.com/2012/10/17/technology/social/binders-full-of-women-domain/index.html?source=cnn_bin

monkmonkey
18th October 2012, 07:17 AM
Any guesses as to what this domain is worth now?

thegenius1
18th October 2012, 05:25 PM
Any guesses as to what this domain is worth now?

I would be curious to know as i couldnt help myself to grab up the .net :lol:. I'm working on developing it tho, it should be done this weekend T-shirts and a App if its done in time.

Then i will isue a press release and hope it gets picked up like the Dot Com !

monkmonkey
18th October 2012, 05:38 PM
I would be curious to know as i couldnt help myself to grab up the .net :lol:. I'm working on developing it tho, it should be done this weekend T-shirts and a App if its done in time.

Then i will isue a press release and hope it gets picked up like the Dot Com !

:laugh:

thegenius1
18th October 2012, 08:25 PM
:laugh:

I have to get things off the ground fast before i decide to delete it for my credits. Anybody want to partner up inbox me. The App could be a Hit !