PDA

View Full Version : New member

Eurorealtor
26th October 2012, 08:54 PM
Hello Everyone,

my name is Tomas and I am a new member on IDN Forums.
I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. My IDNs are mainly related
to Czech language. I look forward to browse this forum and get smarter :rolleyes:

T.

IdnHost
26th October 2012, 09:00 PM
welcome.

tee1
26th October 2012, 09:38 PM
Hi Tomas, welcome :)

Steve Clarke
26th October 2012, 09:45 PM
Welcome. Tomas

basel
26th October 2012, 09:47 PM
welcome to the forum tomas

squirrel
26th October 2012, 09:52 PM
Hi and welcome

TrafficDomainer
27th October 2012, 02:29 AM
Ahoj and vítejte Tomas.

alexd
27th October 2012, 07:54 AM
Hello Tomas, and welcome to the forum. I think you'll find it pretty addictive around here !!

Wot
27th October 2012, 10:06 AM
Welcome.

Can you make a sentence including cheque & post - oops,wrong check. (-:

Eurorealtor
27th October 2012, 11:56 AM
Thank you All for the warm welcome. I am very impressed. Really nice community, glad to be here :)

PS: Sorry, but I can't add a thanks to all of your reputations, because I gave already over my limit :)

bumblebee man
27th October 2012, 12:19 PM
Welcome Tomas!

What is your main interest regarding IDNs? Czech names? Your fellow countrymen don't seem to be overly interested given the fact that they voted against IDN.cz. Are you into non-Latin IDNs as well?

Edit: Just saw your website. You won't find many admirers for names like pokěr.com in here. Especially when it's being advertised as poker.com.

monkmonkey
27th October 2012, 10:33 PM
Edit: Just saw your website. You won't find many admirers for names like pokěr.com in here. Especially when it's being advertised as poker.com.

>:D:shifty:

Drewbert
27th October 2012, 11:03 PM

Awkward.

Eurorealtor
28th October 2012, 12:15 AM
Welcome Tomas!

What is your main interest regarding IDNs? Czech names? Your fellow countrymen don't seem to be overly interested given the fact that they voted against IDN.cz. Are you into non-Latin IDNs as well?

Hey Bumblebee man,

I haven't been in Czech since 2004 and I am not too familiar with the domain market in Czech, but you are right, according to CZ.NIC in 2006 just 12% of individuals and 4% of companies voted for .cz IDNs, in 2008 just 9% of individuals and 5% of companies voted for .cz IDNs, in 2010 just 11% of individuals and 3% of companies voted for .cz IDNs, it's paradox for czech language.

Awkward.
That's why I am here, to learn :)

Yes, the poker domain was a total mistake, I am a newbie to IDNs and I focused on Czech letters LL.com & LLL.com IDNs. Speaking of Non-Latin IDNs, I am interested, but I am in the beginning :)

domainguru
28th October 2012, 05:23 AM
Yes, the poker domain was a total mistake, I am a newbie to IDNs and I focused on Czech letters LL.com & LLL.com IDNs. Speaking of Non-Latin IDNs, I am interested, but I am in the beginning :)

Kudos to you for the "total mistake" remark. Most people would either go on the defensive or just disappear.

Sounds like the Czech market isn't exactly red hot. You will find lots of better markets round the globe, even if you unfortunately don't speak the lingo of them ;)

squirrel
28th October 2012, 01:42 PM
Kudos to you for the "total mistake" remark. Most people would either go on the defensive or just disappear.

Sounds like the Czech market isn't exactly red hot. You will find lots of better markets round the globe, even if you unfortunately don't speak the lingo of them ;)

+1