PDA

View Full Version : Difference .com to .คอม

JamesD
23rd November 2012, 10:39 AM
This is the biggest difference between .com and .คอม that I've found so far in my names using GAKT exacts?

เกษตรพอเพียง.คอม = 2,400
เกษตรพอเพียง.com = 140

I'm guessing you guys will have some great figures to quote?

domainguru
23rd November 2012, 11:30 AM
This is the biggest difference between .com and .คอม that I've found so far in my names using GAKT exacts?

เกษตรพอเพียง.คอม = 2,400
เกษตรพอเพียง.com = 140

I'm guessing you guys will have some great figures to quote?

Encouraging figures for sure, I've honestly never really bothered to look mine up. And I'm certainly not going to make any forecasts for increases in type-in traffic based on search volumes, as most people here believe Asian type-ins are due to Safari auto-complete.

But its certainly very encouraging, and shows yet again that Thai people want .คอม not .com

Grown tired of "encouraging signs" over the years though, I'm well jaded, just waiting for the day when Thais can actually type them in and arrive somewhere :)

JamesD
23rd November 2012, 12:17 PM
Encouraging figures for sure, I've honestly never really bothered to look mine up.

It's a slow Friday...

And I'm certainly not going to make any forecasts for increases in type-in traffic based on search volumes, as most people here believe Asian type-ins are due to Safari auto-complete.

Nor me - most of my names aren't anywhere near such a differerential - that one stands out.

domainguru
23rd November 2012, 01:56 PM
Take a look here:

http://www.kasetporpeang.com/

Their logo contains ".คอม" not ".com", hence people will look for the Thai version.

Its actually amazing the number of Thai logos that do indeed use ".คอม" even though it won't resolve. You wonder if they have their head screwed on, but its all good, they will resolve soon.