JamesD
6th December 2012, 01:24 PM
BIN $70

clipper
6th December 2012, 08:45 PM
Sold.

JamesD
7th December 2012, 06:42 AM
Clipper - I've had notification from a native speaker that the literal meaning is 'video sex'

The traffic etc remains and thinking about it, I'm unsure if that makes it more or less valuable...let me know it you wish to continue.

James

clipper
23rd December 2012, 08:29 AM
Please respond to PMs.

It's been four days and I've contacted you twice in that time with no response, and no email of the auth code, as promised two weeks ago, from your "partner".

If you can't finish this, let me know. Merry Christmas.

clipper
28th December 2012, 11:28 AM
Please check your PM and let me know if you can transfer this name before the end of the year.

Since I posted "sold" here I have bought two names on this forum that are now safely in my account. I've had nothing but excuses from you, and references to a partner that was not mentioned in your sales thread.

I genuinely don't care where your partner is or what holiday it is: I bought the name from you, I paid for it, and I don't have it.

Do not tell me anything else about your partner, as it does not interest or pertain to me or my purchase. Either you can transfer the name, or you can't; you can definitely refund the money.

I don't want to be a dick, but this purchase has already been more trouble than it's worth.

As per my PM, I need this to be resolved before 1/1/2013 for tax reporting reasons. I don't want to expense a purchase in 2012 and then credit a refund in 2013. You should understand that the amount of time it takes to do this is roughly three times the cost of the domain.

You have two options to make this right:

1. Paypal refund now
2. I created a godaddy account just for this transaction to make it easier on all of us, and the details are in your PM: make an account change ASAP

After 1/1, I'm going to have to initiate a case with Paypal's Resolution Center, and neither of us want to go through that.

Make this right so we can all have a happy new year.

JamesD
28th December 2012, 01:11 PM
Brendan, we have pushed the name as soon as we received your GD details this morning.

Apologies for the delay...and thank you for your patience - I normally get pushes and transfers done within an hour or so, this one just seems to have been an exception.