PDA

View Full Version : namedrive parking stats

chrisofmel
26th December 2012, 05:52 PM
noticed rev. for 12/22 are showing $0 for both of my accounts. anyone else showing this?

jose
26th December 2012, 06:02 PM
same here

monkmonkey
26th December 2012, 07:27 PM
Yep, and zero views.

IdnHost
26th December 2012, 07:28 PM
me 3

bwhhisc
26th December 2012, 08:30 PM
You might find you can do better at bodis or parking crew for better ppc rates.
In particular Japanese seem to do better at Parking Crew. ;)

Glasson
26th December 2012, 10:26 PM
Also 0 for me on ND for 22.Dec
Any suggestions for a good performance for arabic names?

Ben
26th December 2012, 10:43 PM
My ND account also shows zero for the 22nd. What happened here?

Jay
27th December 2012, 12:27 AM
My ND account also shows zero for the 22nd. What happened here?

It appears ND had expected the world to end, so they stopped gathering statistics. :)

Drewbert
27th December 2012, 01:45 AM
A crack has opened up in the earth. Namedrive HQ was the first place to fall in. The rest of us will go once the crack gets bigger.

WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!

IdnHost
27th December 2012, 02:55 AM
A crack has opened up in the earth. Namedrive HQ was the first place to fall in. The rest of us will go once the crack gets bigger.

WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!

Obama will save us all :)

Drewbert
27th December 2012, 04:22 AM
If we're bankers, or large corps, yes.

glow
30th December 2012, 03:34 AM
So someone have answer from ND regarding 22 Dec?

clipper
30th December 2012, 08:10 AM
So someone have answer from ND regarding 22 Dec?

Apparently they're taking a long holiday.

bumblebee man
30th December 2012, 11:15 AM
Compare that to ParkingCrew's reaction.

Parking companies and their customers are like men dating women. We are the women.

First they take us out for dinner, then they bang us and then they lose interest. :-o

IdnHost
30th December 2012, 12:56 PM
Compare that to ParkingCrew's reaction.

Parking companies and their customers are like men dating women. We are the women.

First they take us out for dinner, then they bang us and then they lose interest. :-o

Must be tough being a women lol.

By the way, just came across this...

http://blog.namedrive.com/stats-update/

Drewbert
31st December 2012, 10:19 AM
Yeah, the guys that used to look after us well at ND are now running PC, so no surprise there, really.

Clotho
31st December 2012, 03:13 PM
Yeah, the guys that used to look after us well at ND are now running PC, so no surprise there, really.

Are you sure of this?

It is my understanding that the original Namedrive crew are now running Rookmedia.

I will say that I was impressed with the way ParkingCrew handled the recent challenge.

Rubber Duck
31st December 2012, 05:54 PM
As Rick says:

Follow the money.

Word is:

We are the Money!!! :lol:

sunsei21
1st January 2013, 12:03 AM
my 22nd stats returned not sure what happened

sarcle
1st January 2013, 12:09 AM
my 22nd stats returned not sure what happened

They are still showing half my stats and revenue. F#$K. Who is the best parking right now? I'm ready to move as I've lost faith in namedrive.

squirrel
1st January 2013, 12:13 AM
Dude, you're full of japanese, go to parkingcrew right now !!

Drewbert
1st January 2013, 12:16 AM
Are you sure of this?

It is my understanding that the original Namedrive crew are now running Rookmedia.

Doh. Yes, you're right.

Please Miss, may I leave the room? My brain is full.

sarcle
1st January 2013, 12:21 AM
Dude, you're full of japanese, go to parkingcrew right now !!

Why what is that star you show in your upper right my Black Jewish Canadian friend and what are the requirements to achieve such a star? ;)

I'll be signing up soon to parking crew, thanks squirrel. Jeez, I feel I've missed out on so much. WTF happened to Namedrive?

squirrel
1st January 2013, 12:34 AM
Why what is that star you show in your upper right my Black Jewish Canadian friend and what are the requirements to achieve such a star? ;)

I'll be signing up soon to parking crew, thanks squirrel. Jeez, I feel I've missed out on so much. WTF happened to Namedrive?

Hahaha cracked me up man. Good to see you back. Hope you get a smoother year in 2013.

Namedrive got bought and the founders left, in a nutshell.

IDNer
1st January 2013, 05:59 AM
Hahaha cracked me up man. Good to see you back. Hope you get a smoother year in 2013.

[Namedrive got bought] means that the purchase company understand that IDNs got potential market -

sunsei21
5th January 2013, 12:53 AM
do they just default to like 3 cent clicks and then come back later and fix them ?

ParkingCrew
9th January 2013, 10:58 AM

Hi Sarcle,

we would love to have you on board with us. If you take two minutes to sign up with us for quick and send me your username via PM I will make sure you are approved right away.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

sunsei21
13th January 2013, 01:39 AM
ok is jan 8th missing from anyones stats?

glow
13th January 2013, 04:06 AM
Jan 8 missed in my stats

sarcle
13th January 2013, 04:19 AM

Jan 8 missed in my stats

Same here, then the stats are choppy for the rest of the days after, for me. Same thing as last month.

Three words: Hookers and Blow.

I'm giving Parking crew a turn. Sick of this myself.

sarcle
13th January 2013, 04:22 AM

And now a couple hundred in revenue drop for me in past couple months. Time to try this Parking Crew. They better not screw me too......

Glasson
13th January 2013, 09:32 AM

yes they are missing. they were not missing 24 hours ago!

I got a record low of 1 click on the 5th Jan. and since then it's been below average and now 8th disappears.

ParkingCrew
13th January 2013, 09:34 AM
And now a couple hundred in revenue drop for me in past couple months. Time to try this Parking Crew. They better not screw me too......

Welcome on board Sarcle!

Ben
13th January 2013, 10:28 AM
Jan 8th is missing for me too, would love an update from ND saying what’s going on.

glow
13th January 2013, 11:21 AM
Welcome on board Sarcle!

What is average pay per click for russian domains at ParkingCrew?

sunsei21
13th January 2013, 01:15 PM
namedrive stats have been updating slow all my clicks go to 3 or 4 cents then 4 days later they are corrected

sarcle
13th January 2013, 05:44 PM
Welcome on board Sarcle!

Thanks, I can't wait to see the results! Fingers crossed. Thanks so far for the support already.

Cheers.

ParkingCrew
14th January 2013, 03:31 AM
What is average pay per click for russian domains at ParkingCrew?

Unfortunately, this strongly depends on what users search for on the domain name and can vary widely depending on the topic. In general, russia pays far worse than japan though.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

IdnHost
14th January 2013, 04:17 AM
Jan 8th is missing for me too, would love an update from ND saying what’s going on.

Mine as well

IdnHost
14th January 2013, 04:18 AM

sarcle
14th January 2013, 04:42 AM
Unfortunately, this strongly depends on what users search for on the domain name and can vary widely depending on the topic. In general, russia pays far worse than japan though.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

Well, I'm giving you guys a trial run on many languages. Hopefully I see a rainbow. Guess we'll see in 48 hours.

ParkingCrew
14th January 2013, 05:20 AM
Well, I'm giving you guys a trial run on many languages. Hopefully I see a rainbow. Guess we'll see in 48 hours.

We hope for the rainbow too :-)

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

glow
14th January 2013, 09:42 AM
Thanks for the answers ParkingCrew :) Will try water with few russian IDNs.

Welcome to the created forum http://www.idnforums.com/forums/parkingcrew/ for discussion ParkingCrew in IDN Parking and Affiliate Programs subforums

jose
15th January 2013, 04:44 AM
ND is working on the 8th glitch or so they say.

domainguru
15th January 2013, 07:22 AM

Easier ways to see rainbows ;)