PDA

View Full Version : ParkingCrew down?

alpha
27th December 2012, 05:21 PM
not their site, but our landing pages.. just me?

Eurorealtor
27th December 2012, 05:44 PM
Same here, worked this morning.

squirrel
27th December 2012, 05:45 PM
checked one domain just now and it did not resolve

alpha
27th December 2012, 07:00 PM
We are experiencing our worst DDOS ever, but are already working on it. Tech is already working hard to get it filtered quickly. Rest assured that any and all downtime will be generously compensated for.

:)

squirrel
27th December 2012, 07:31 PM
why would someone DDOS a parking co.. ?

ParkingCrew
27th December 2012, 07:38 PM
Hi Guys,

as alpha has already reported, we are currently seeing the worst DDOS ever which didn't just take down ParkingCrew but the entire hosting facilities. Everybody in tech is working hard to get up and running asap.

As has been posted above, please rest assured that any and all downtime will be more than just compensated for.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

seamo
27th December 2012, 09:56 PM
Hi Guys,

as alpha has already reported, we are currently seeing the worst DDOS ever which didn't just take down ParkingCrew but the entire hosting facilities. Everybody in tech is working hard to get up and running asap.

As has been posted above, please rest assured that any and all downtime will be more than just compensated for.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

Thanks for touching base with us...much appreciated!

Fka200
27th December 2012, 10:59 PM
why would someone DDOS a parking co.. ?

Competitors?

I don't really understand why, either.

jose
27th December 2012, 11:25 PM
There are many ways to mitigate DDOS theses days... just saying...

ParkingCrew
28th December 2012, 12:19 AM
There are many ways to mitigate DDOS theses days... just saying...

Hi Jose,

rest assured that we have a ton of protection running against DDOS as we get hit pretty much every week. In the past we have had no problems mitigating them. What we are currently experiencing is a whole new story though. The entire tech at ParkingCrew as well as at the hosting center is at it and pages are up and running again in certain regions already.

Please rest assured that we will more than compensate for any downtime.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

Rockruler
28th December 2012, 01:05 AM
Thanks for the update PC :)

jose
28th December 2012, 01:13 AM
Hi Jose,

rest assured that we have a ton of protection running against DDOS as we get hit pretty much every week. In the past we have had no problems mitigating them. What we are currently experiencing is a whole new story though. The entire tech at ParkingCrew as well as at the hosting center is at it and pages are up and running again in certain regions already.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

Thanks for the update. I read DOS anyway, botnets are hard to deal with...

IDNer
28th December 2012, 04:22 AM
Hi Jose,

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

Please drop us a note - when the trouble be shot, thanks

ParkingCrew
28th December 2012, 07:00 AM
Please drop us a note - when the trouble be shot, thanks

Hi Guys,

sorry for the late follow up. Unlike tech, support went to bed at some point. The DDOS has been fully mitigated about 5 hours ago. We are currently assessing the damage done to revenues and as soon as the first numbers are in, we will apply a more than generous bonus to each domain.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

Jay
21st May 2013, 12:39 PM
Another DDOS?

ParkingCrew
21st May 2013, 12:56 PM
Hi Jay,

everything seems to run smooth over here and we do not experience any DDOS. Could you let me know which domain you are having trouble accessing and also let me know your location, browser, IP, etc. so we can look into this?

None of our multiple alert systems show any problems.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

domainguru
21st May 2013, 01:20 PM
Another DDOS?

They had a note in the admin interface about scheduled maintenance - guess it was that.

Jay
21st May 2013, 01:21 PM
It's okay - it's a cache issue. I had the scheduled maintenance screen appear yesterday and it reloaded again today. All good now.

ParkingCrew
21st May 2013, 01:22 PM
Ah, I see.

Thanks a lot Jay.

Please also note that the schedule maintenance was only for the user interface. The parking pages were up and running during the maintenance :-)

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support