PDA

View Full Version : ParkingCrew ready to roll with new IDN gTLDs

alpha
7th January 2013, 08:45 PM
I know I sound like a ParkingCrew fanboy, but these guys are on the ball and very receptive. Kind of reminds of the Namedrive relationship we once had.

I was just having a chat with Nico and one of their tech gurus from ParkingCrew earlier.

Will ParkingCrew be able to support the new IDN gTLDs when they go live?

We prepared our system for IDN TLD over the last year and already have a number of the russion .рф domains parked with us.
As soon as new IDN will show up, we can add them to the system and they should work instantly. And, as Nico mentioned, if you have a list of domains we should specifically check, please feel free to send over a list.

So I referred them to Drews eloquent summary (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/31647-2012-new-idngtld-application-list.html), and called out the IDN.IDN existing gTLD translits at the top of the list.

Happy Days.

Wot
8th January 2013, 07:56 AM
I have a few of those terrible IDN.中国 & IDN.香港 parked there already so I guess they will have no trouble with any others extensions.

IDNer
8th January 2013, 08:20 AM
I have a few of those terrible IDN.中国 & IDN.香港 parked there already so I guess they will have no trouble with any others extensions.

But my only one IDN.中国 can not shown correct punycode and/or unicode on my account ?!
it's shown as [ -xian36e64e.cn ]

Drewbert
8th January 2013, 08:39 AM
Well, what we have to hope for is that the Registrars are on the ball as well. Let's hope Dynadot's systems are ready to run the translits as soon as they're in the root.

Good to know that ParkingCrew are in the blocks waiting for the gun already.

Wot
8th January 2013, 11:52 PM
But my only one IDN.中国 can not shown correct punycode and/or unicode on my account ?!
it's shown as [ -xian36e64e.cn ]

放假.香港

杀毒.中国

Both show as you see here,as do the others.

Only have the xn-- problem with Bodis.