下载.中国 - Downloads dot China

alpha
11th January 2013, 07:05 AM
congratulations to the seller and the seller

Wot
11th January 2013, 08:46 AM
congratulations to the seller and the seller

Thank you.

Just another of the crap domains that was in my crap portfolio,there were a few more .中国 sales but who cares. :-p

Not worth buying in the first place according to popular opinion,but I have heard and ignored that type of thing before in both the ASCII & IDN world. ;)

domainguru
11th January 2013, 09:13 AM
Thank you.

Just another of the crap domains that was in my crap portfolio,there were a few more .中国 sales but who cares. :-p

Not worth buying in the first place according to popular opinion,but I have heard and ignored that type of thing before in both the ASCII & IDN world. ;)

I think you take others' opinion of your portfolio a bit seriously. After all, you know the dosh its made, they don't. And besides, I've bought some from you so it must be good :-p

And congrats btw!!

Wot
11th January 2013, 09:20 AM
I think you take others' opinion of your portfolio a bit seriously. After all, you know the dosh its made, they don't. And besides, I've bought some from you so it must be good :-p

And congrats btw!!

Ta.

As long as the crap keeps bringing in the dosh I don't give a shit,just wish I had more of the same. :)

IDNer
11th January 2013, 10:20 AM
Thank you.

Congrats!!

jose
11th January 2013, 10:58 AM
Congrats. Some say the real value of IDNs are on cctld...

Eurorealtor
11th January 2013, 11:01 AM
Thank you.

Congrats Wot, you deserve it, I saw you stand behind IDNs and you always had the guts to fight entire NP many times :-p

welkin
11th January 2013, 11:12 AM
Congrats. Some say the real value of IDNs are on cctld...

。中国 is more aesthetic than 。点看 but if baidu/renren etc. decide to use 。点看 / .com so will many others. it's possible that both 。中国 and 。点看 (or .com) will become common, at the expense of .net / .org, who knows. it's interesting to note you don't actually have to switch keyboards to type in a chinese "[IDN].com". anyone care to share thoughts on this subject, observed any recent trends, etc.?

has2hands
11th January 2013, 08:03 PM
Congrats on sale.

Hopefully more coming.

Fka200
11th January 2013, 08:12 PM
Some say the real value of IDNs are on cctld...

As long .com/.net keep doing what their doing with parking, I can careless about ccTLDs :-).

Wot
11th January 2013, 11:43 PM
As long .com/.net keep doing what their doing with parking, I can careless about ccTLDs :-).

Based on my current IDN parking earnings this sale is more than 10 times one years parking income.Add the other few IDN.中国 + additional IDN sales and that makes parking a minute percentage of my domain related income.

I know what I prefer and that's cash in hand now.

BTW Income from my reasonable ASCII portfolio is the lowest it has ever been, by a long way! That includes Adsense type income from websites.