PDA

View Full Version : Domainsite question!

drbiohealth
28th May 2006, 06:32 AM
How does one delete a domain at Domainsite? Thanks!

madcamel
2nd June 2006, 09:44 AM
I think only through the support.

Rubber Duck
2nd June 2006, 09:55 AM
How does one delete a domain at Domainsite? Thanks!

The method I use it to have about 20 separate accounts. I use one for registering and renewing. The others are generally long-term storage accounts where the domains are at least roughly grouped by language. I have one final account which is where all the expiring domains go. If it is in that account it doesn't get renewed.

bwhhisc
2nd June 2006, 01:22 PM
Does Domainsite advise you of expiring idns. We have ascii at other registrars and get an email 30 days out. One of the other forum members (thank you gammascalper) advised me that some of our idns were on the drop list! No notice had been received from Domainsite at that point.

Rubber Duck
2nd June 2006, 01:26 PM
Does Domainsite advise you of expiring idns. We have ascii at other registrars and get an email 30 days out. One of the other forum members (thank you gammascalper) advised me that some of our idns were on the drop list! No notice had been received from Domainsite at that point.

You should be getting regular emails from Domainsite. They normally send at 90, 60, 45, 30, 15, 10, 5, 1 days.

touchring
2nd June 2006, 01:33 PM
The best way is to sort domains by expiry date, and renew those that are going to expire over the next 3 mths. Do not depend on registrar email.

rhys
2nd June 2006, 03:40 PM
You should be getting regular emails from Domainsite. They normally send at 90, 60, 45, 30, 15, 10, 5, 1 days.

I recently lost 2 domains (which I actually bought from you RD) through expiration and domainsite did not send me even one email informing me of expiry.

Rubber Duck
2nd June 2006, 04:21 PM
I recently lost 2 domains (which I actually bought from you RD) through expiration and domainsite did not send me even one email informing me of expiry.

Sorry to hear that! I must admit I try to be 3 months ahead otherwise I just a totally bewildering bombardment of emails. The names are usually ranked by expiry in the account. Somebody really needs to get to the bottom of why this is happening, but emails should be last line of defense.

touchring
2nd June 2006, 07:55 PM
Sorry to hear that! I must admit I try to be 3 months ahead otherwise I just a totally bewildering bombardment of emails. The names are usually ranked by expiry in the account. Somebody really needs to get to the bottom of why this is happening, but emails should be last line of defense.

Yes --> The best way is to sort domains by expiry date, and renew those that are going to expire over the next 3 mths. Do not depend on registrar email!!!