PDA

View Full Version : Parking Crew is awesome.

sarcle
9th February 2013, 04:01 PM
At least for my Japanese domains I've seen HUGE improvements.

I have to admit for the first week I had them there I was at my wits end and was almost ready to quit them. I didn't see any improvement at all. Alpha encouraged me to stick with them, thanks. Then after the first week my revenue shot through the roof.

I've had my domains parked there for less than a month and already many of my Japanese domains have surpassed their yearly gross from Namedrive. Here is one example of Parking Crew's awesomeness.

The top of the screenshot is Parking Crew's stats (less than a month) and the bottom half is Namedrive's stats (full year).

http://i.imgur.com/T5DaTwy.jpg

Public thank you to Alpha, Squirrel, and Fka200 and of course to the Parking Crew staff for taking the time to chat with me.

P.S. Sorry for taking so long to get this review up. :)

squirrel
9th February 2013, 04:09 PM
:clap:

IDNer
9th February 2013, 04:17 PM
That's great -

IdnHost
9th February 2013, 04:46 PM
sweet!!

chrisofmel
9th February 2013, 04:50 PM
those are great stats congrats. what is the translation?

9th February 2013, 04:54 PM
what irritates me is the visitor count: why does PC have such a high visitor count 50% of ND entire year?

Is ND stealing uniques? ND RPC is higher than PC.

It seems mostly the uniques that make the difference..

recently i tested a few names at bodis and then redirected the names to my site: i don't have any realiable stats on this: but my analytics seemed to displayed more visits than bodis.

squirrel
9th February 2013, 04:58 PM
what irritates me is the visitor count: why does PC have such a high visitor count 50% of ND entire year?

I have no clear answer for you but sometimes when people find what they want on a park page, they come back.

sarcle
9th February 2013, 05:04 PM
I have no clear answer for you but sometimes when people find what they want on a park page, they come back.

Yep. I've had up to 1500% CTR on some domains at Parking Crew with a single visitor. lol. I've never seen those kinds of stats at namedrive, ever.

Influenza

9th February 2013, 05:38 PM
is this your best performing japanese IDN?

Rubber Duck
9th February 2013, 05:51 PM

Yes, I am a big fan as well. Good but not hugely remarkable.

ND delivers. There are loads of domains at PC doing much the same.

Muhammad Mustafa
9th February 2013, 05:53 PM
awesome, congrats :)

domainguru
9th February 2013, 07:27 PM

recently i tested a few names at bodis and then redirected the names to my site: i don't have any realiable stats on this: but my analytics seemed to displayed more visits than bodis.

Its completely impossible to compare stats between parking companies. Even some of the stats within parking companies are completely misleading / meaingless e.g. sometimes you get masses of "clicks", turns out the parking company has switched a CPM program and count every ad display as click.

The deeper the dig, the more you realize the stats are basically a waste of time. All that matter is income after a week or month at a particular company. Forget all the other stats. Meaningless.

9th February 2013, 07:42 PM
good to know they can't even track simple visits. i wonder how accurate our earnings are? ;)

Rubber Duck
9th February 2013, 07:49 PM
To be honest, the one thing that does tally between ND and PC is Visitors or Uniques. Nothing else makes sense but these for me a least were spot on.

TrafficDomainer
10th February 2013, 02:35 AM
Congrats Sarcle. Fantastic!

sarcle
10th February 2013, 10:30 PM
is this your best performing japanese IDN?

I'm happy to say no.

And by the way, this domain is not for sale for nothing less than end-user prices. Nor are any of my other domains. Thanks for the email though, whoever you are.

All that matter is income after a week or month at a particular company.

Amen!

Cheers.

domainguru
12th February 2013, 03:10 AM
To be honest, the one thing that does tally between ND and PC is Visitors or Uniques. Nothing else makes sense but these for me a least were spot on.

wow - that is a surprise. I compared several parking companies and visitors / uniques were wildly different across the board. You must have got "lucky" on that one, or perhaps ND and PC have recently merged without telling us :-p

seesawgame
12th February 2013, 03:25 AM
ParkingCrew.com give me high CPC revenue after register about 15 days, and it will same ND soon.

Start is always beautiful, haha~

IdnHost
12th February 2013, 03:26 AM
ParkingCrew.com give me high CPC revenue after register about 15 days, and it will same ND soon.

happy ending is better ;)

sarcle
12th February 2013, 03:27 AM

Tell us more.

Did they peter out and blow early for you?

seesawgame
12th February 2013, 03:56 AM
Tell us more.

Did they peter out and blow early for you?

Maybe you will find at your dashboard statics start at high CPC and it will change below next day (after day star '*' gone) or CPC will keeping going down to 0.0x per click like ND.

That's my experience :( maybe not will happen to everyone.

blackpower
12th February 2013, 05:44 AM
Parking Crew was awesome first month. It has been going down to VERY average

Rubber Duck
12th February 2013, 06:24 AM
There are undoubtedly frustrations.

As Click throughs grow the CPC tends to fade, but 8 Months in we are still climbing slowly overall. That slow climb is almost certainly down to a slow climb in visitors, which I attribute to rewarded visitors returning.

No, Parking Crew still rocks my boat.

Rubber Duck
12th February 2013, 06:35 AM
Sorry wrong thread.

sarcle
13th February 2013, 12:52 AM
Maybe you will find at your dashboard statics start at high CPC and it will change below next day (after day star '*' gone) or CPC will keeping going down to 0.0x per click like ND.

That's my experience :( maybe not will happen to everyone.

Actually in the last few days since I've posted this I have seen my CTR drop almost 10%. I don't know if this is just a fluke or something else. We'll see in the next few days and I will report on it.

rhys
27th February 2013, 02:19 PM
Do you guys still recommend Parking Crew over namedrive? How are your minisites performing now over parking, for those that have them?

tee1
27th February 2013, 03:08 PM
Parking Crew significantly better than namedrive for me, click through is the difference and their mobile templates if I remember correctly. I would definitely give them a try especially for your .coms
Do you guys still recommend Parking Crew over namedrive? How are your minisites performing now over parking, for those that have them?

sarcle
27th February 2013, 04:02 PM

Ctr and revenue were meteoric for about a month with PC. I was averaging 28-31% ctr. This has now dropped to 20-22% ctr as well as significant revenue loss. They for me are still better than Namedrive but are not by much anymore unfortunately.

jose
30th March 2013, 10:29 PM

I have me wondering this ever since I changed some names from Namedrive to ParkingCrew:

How can ParkingCrew's much worst templates get much more clicks than Namedrive's?

squirrel
30th March 2013, 11:00 PM
I have me wondering this ever since I changed some names from Namedrive to ParkingCrew:

How can ParkingCrew's much worst templates get much more clicks than Namedrive's?

Better mobile optimization and probably better keyword optimization technology. If you server more relevant ads, you get more clicks (I would think)

domainguru
31st March 2013, 06:26 AM
Parking isn't complicated. You don't ask others "is service X better than service Y?". You simply compare X with Y for each name and pick the highest earner.

You also don't need to worry about things like "why do these ugly pages get more income". If you are worrying about this kind of thing, you've (a) got a screw lose and (b) too much time on your hands.

Parking 101.

glow
31st March 2013, 12:34 PM

How you rate worst template or not?

For clicking links people do not need a good design or cute pictures on a page

31st March 2013, 01:30 PM
ugly sites are known to often convert better than websites with sophisticated design.

i think the average guy often isn't aware what an ugly site is.

in reality all parked sites suck when it comes to design and content ;)