PDA

View Full Version : When to register expired domains?

TrafficDomainer
29th May 2006, 06:01 AM
Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone can shed some light on when I can expect to register IDN domains that didn't get renewed and the best time to grab them. For instance, if a domain on whois shows that a domain expired on March 17th, 2006 and it is pending deletion, when can I expect the name to be released and usually at what time? Is it any helpful to use a drop-catch service?

Also, does anyone know what are some of the good resources/ tools to check for domain names that are scheduled to be released?

Thanks for all the help :)

IDNCowboy
29th May 2006, 06:22 AM
Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone can shed some light on when I can expect to register IDN domains that didn't get renewed and the best time to grab them. For instance, if a domain on whois shows that a domain expired on March 17th, 2006 and it is pending deletion, when can I expect the name to be released and usually at what time? Is it any helpful to use a drop-catch service?

Also, does anyone know what are some of the good resources/ tools to check for domain names that are scheduled to be released?

Thanks for all the help :)
idnpros.com look for the part of the menu that shows deleting domains

TrafficDomainer
25th June 2006, 05:31 PM
idnpros.com look for the part of the menu that shows deleting domains

Thanks Jeff, their list seems to be empthy. Any other resources you know of?

IDNCowboy
25th June 2006, 05:38 PM
http://www.justdropped.com

thefabfive
25th June 2006, 05:38 PM
Idntools.net has an expiring IDN list.

The drop game is very tough right now though. Not much left for the little guy.

bwhhisc
25th June 2006, 05:39 PM

Check idntools.net owned by Bramiozo here in forum. Small fee for big benefits and excellent tools and drop list.

On catching drops, most of the A list (and even B list) is being vacuumed up in heavy competition for these dropping domains.
Even running scripts it is hard to compete with the "professionals" that are now appharently in the game.