PDA

View Full Version : Chinese TradeMark .CN Domain Names Available to PUBLIC now

nicenic
9th July 2013, 11:21 AM
Hello IFers,

Registrars were notified by Registry of CNNIC on July 9th 2013 that Chinese TradeMark .CN domain names already went PUBLIC.

Now both company and individuals from all over the world can register Chinese TradeMark .CN domains with the same price of a generic .CN domain name FREEly and WITHOUT extra materials being required to submit.

Attention: Chinese TradeMark .CN domain registration is on a "FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED" basis!

Below are partial Chinese TradeMark .CN domain names for your reference:
灵童.cn
灵荞.cn
灿烂童心.cn
灿烂童心及.cn
炀炀.cn
炫日.cn
炫朗.cn
炫步.cn
炫车族.cn
炭火龙.cn
点宝.cn
点心意.cn
烘焙大师.cn
烟缘.cn
烟袋锅.cn
热水博士.cn
热神.cn
热达.cn
热迪.cn
焉耆.cn
焕肤.cn
焕芙.cn
焙香坊.cn
焱易堂.cn
煌适诺.cn
煜霖.cn
万事多.cn
万众乐.cn
万可佳.cn
万扬.cn
万普特.cn
万通人.cn
三匹马.cn
三味奇.cn
三连岛.cn
上.cn
上优.cn
上来木门.cn
上果.cn
上汤坊.cn
世友.cn
世家.cn
世居.cn
世星皇.cn
世纪宝驼.cn
世纪星.cn
世纪瑞博.cn
世纪神风.cn
世纪祥和.cn
世纪红.cn
世达之家.cn
世都名匠.cn
润大五色.cn
润大福.cn
润杨.cn
润格.cn
润淄源.cn
润田易生.cn
润轩.cn
润钛.cn
润鸣.cn
涵茗轩.cn
淄水.cn
淘图.cn
淘图客.cn
淘汽泡.cn
淘码.cn
淡路梅薰堂.cn
淮星.cn
淮河.cn
深井村.cn
深广.cn
深广创业家园.cn
深瑞.cn
深瑞水务.cn
深高.cn
混元灵通.cn
添仓.cn
添堂.cn
添润旺.cn
清东陵.cn
清之郎.cn
清心山.cn
清怡素.cn
清樽红烛.cn
清水源.cn
清河泉.cn
清溢.cn
清祥.cn
清美.cn
清螺.cn
清风嫁衣.cn
清风恋影.cn
渎川.cn
渔台村.cn
渔船.cn ... ...

blastfromthepast
12th July 2013, 11:43 AM
What does this mean?

nicenic
13th July 2013, 09:28 AM
Hello blastfromthepast, sorry for my belated response.
We were attending CNNIC 11th Semi-annual meeting in Qinghai, China.

It means Registry of CNNIC already released the Chinese TradeMark .CN domain names and now everyone can go to register them without legal issues.
The landrush of Chinese TradeMark .CN was 2 years aways.

Please let me know if you further questions or concerns. Thank you!

blastfromthepast
13th July 2013, 09:42 AM

It means Registry of CNNIC already released the Chinese TradeMark .CN domain names and now everyone can go to register them without legal issues.

Good to hear. Thank you!

13th July 2013, 12:03 PM

sorry if i ask a stupid question why would one register a trademark domain? There could still be legal consequences from doing this? Or is the system in china much different from ours?

Wot
14th July 2013, 02:08 AM
sorry if i ask a stupid question why would one register a trademark domain? There could still be legal consequences from doing this? Or is the system in china much different from ours?

Again a guess. But perhaps companies/ TM holders were given 2 years to register their names after which a free for all?

Still can't see the point in registering one unless there was good convertible traffic even then too many other less risk opportunities.

nicenic
15th July 2013, 01:23 AM
Good to hear. Thank you!

;) You are most welcome. Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

nicenic
15th July 2013, 01:38 AM

Good question! Thank you for dropping by, 123.

Actually, they are not only trademark but also superb name with much commercial & generic meaning.

Just as I mentioned in #3, it's Registry of CNNIC who released the Chinese TradeMark .CN domain names and the landrush of Chinese TradeMark .CN was 2 years aways, the holder or owner of these Chinese Trademarks refused to register their trademark .CN domains, let alone one Trademark can NOT be applicable to all industries.

Based on the internet principal of "sharing resources", Registry of CNNIC released these Chinese Trademark.CN domain names that were already abandoned by the first-rank Registrants, the holders or owners of these Chinese Trademarks.

I stay here with you should you have any other questions or concerns. :)

nicenic
15th July 2013, 02:03 AM
Again a guess. But perhaps companies/ TM holders were given 2 years to register their names after which a free for all?

Still can't see the point in registering one unless there was good convertible traffic even then too many other less risk opportunities.

You are right Wot, companies/ TM holders were given 2+ years to register their names with the same price of a generic .CN domain.

Besides, that moment, .CN and .中国 were bound and not split, which means they register their names in .CN and then get .中国 for FREE.

I checked the whole list of Chinese TradeMark .CN domain names that Registry of CNNIC released this time and notice that domains with generic meanings like 东方女人.cn, 世界.cn, 东北网通.cn, 乐吃.cn, 乐尚.cn etc have good traffic from Baidu(the biggest search engine in China).

Below are 2 Baidu tools for your information:

http://top.baidu.com/buzz?b=1 (the hottest and up to date keywords searched by Chinese netizens)

http://index.baidu.com/ (checking keyword index in Baidu)

Wot
15th July 2013, 02:40 AM
You are right Wot, companies/ TM holders were given 2+ years to register their names with the same price of a generic .CN domain.

Besides, that moment, .CN and .中国 were bound and not split, which means they register their names in .CN and then get .中国 for FREE.

I checked the whole list of Chinese TradeMark .CN domain names that Registry of CNNIC released this time and notice that domains with generic meanings like 东方女人.cn, 世界.cn, 东北网通.cn, 乐吃.cn, 乐尚.cn etc have good traffic from Baidu(the biggest search engine in China).

Below are 2 Baidu tools for your information:

http://top.baidu.com/buzz?b=1 (the hottest and up to date keywords searched by Chinese netizens)

http://index.baidu.com/ (checking keyword index in Baidu)

Thanks for the links,did not know about the first one.

Why do you think companies in China did not register their names in idn.cn? Lack of knowledge,awareness or what?

The majority of the few idn.cn sales have been to non Chinese, not a good sign?

nicenic
15th July 2013, 04:09 AM
You are welcome Wot!

IMO, the main reason why Chinese companies/netizens didn't register their Chinese TradeMark .CN is that they had no much/deep awareness/attention on brand protection.
This is a historical issue, I don't wanna be here to offend Chinese though I am one of them as well, but I firmly believe that when Chinese law system got more robust and Chinese civilian's personal financial situation could substantially match up with gov's official statistical data, then more people will spare extra ¥ on Chinese Trademark domain protection.

As for your second question of "The majority of the few idn.cn sales have been to non Chinese, not a good sign?", I am afraid I didn't understand it well, could you please elaborate or explain in another way? Than you for your time in advance.

Wot
15th July 2013, 07:40 AM
You are welcome Wot!

IMO, the main reason why Chinese companies/netizens didn't register their Chinese TradeMark .CN is that they had no much/deep awareness/attention on brand protection.
This is a historical issue, I don't wanna be here to offend Chinese though I am one of them as well, but I firmly believe that when Chinese law system got more robust and Chinese civilian's personal financial situation could substantially match up with gov's official statistical data, then more people will spare extra ¥ on Chinese Trademark domain protection.

As for your second question of "The majority of the few idn.cn sales have been to non Chinese, not a good sign?", I am afraid I didn't understand it well, could you please elaborate or explain in another way? Than you for your time in advance.

I have seen only a few IDN.cn sales reported and have sold a few myself but none of the buyers have been Chinese, so I guess they are not buying?

nicenic
16th July 2013, 02:42 AM
There are many reasons, and the first one might be ¥.
We have a domain backorder/auction platform as well, and cooperated with another BIG auction platform in USA. However, the GOOD domain names were always grabbed/taken away by buyers from outside of China in the end, as they give higher bids.

Second one might be characteristics of personality, Chinese are somewhat conservative and wont take far higher risks than what they can anticipated. Well, I am not here saying Chinese never take risks, if they do, China won't have so rapid and amazing development.

Third one might be culture features, Chinese characters are great and profound, if they decide not to buy one domain name with "funny" price, they would choose other alternative Chinese characters with bit variation or similar meanings.

... ...

Wot
16th July 2013, 03:53 AM
There are many reasons, and the first one might be ¥.
We have a domain backorder/auction platform as well, and cooperated with another BIG auction platform in USA. However, the GOOD domain names were always grabbed/taken away by buyers from outside of China in the end, as they give higher bids.

Second one might be characteristics of personality, Chinese are somewhat conservative and wont take far higher risks than what they can anticipated. Well, I am not here saying Chinese never take risks, if they do, China won't have so rapid and amazing development.

Third one might be culture features, Chinese characters are great and profound, if they decide not to buy one domain name with "funny" price, they would choose other alternative Chinese characters with bit variation or similar meanings.

... ...

Or be the most prolific gamblers in the world! :-p (But not with domain names)

nicenic
16th July 2013, 06:35 AM
Hahah....that's funny, if one day Chinese became the most prolific DOMAIN gamblers in the world, will it be a catastrophe for domainers outside of China? :-D

nicenic
17th July 2013, 09:01 AM
Here come more Chinese TradeMark .CN domain names:

鼎.cn
鼎乐.cn
善修堂.cn
善水坊.cn
喜之坊.cn
喜之星.cn
喜又来.cn
喜天下.cn
喜得子.cn
喜得旺.cn
喜汝福.cn
喜登梅.cn
喜福祥和.cn
喜缘来.cn
喜羊羊.cn
鼎天.cn
鼎威.cn
鼎宜.cn
鼎尚.cn
鼎星.cn
鼎泰堂.cn
鼎爵.cn
鼎盛王朝.cn
鼎盛王朝康熙大典.cn
鼎鼎旺.cn
鼓浪屿原巷口.cn
鼓浪神韵.cn
齐王府.cn
齐鲁武峰.cn
龙仙.cn
龙凤壶.cn
龙凤来.cn
龙凤福.cn
龙凤红.cn
同乐.cn
同利.cn
同家.cn
同来福.cn
同民.cn
同瑞祥.cn
同臣.cn
同鑫堂.cn
龙御八珍.cn
龙水之星.cn
龙泰蓝.cn
龙狮贝贝.cn
龙环.cn
龙盘.cn
龙童.cn
龙翌.cn
龙虎山.cn
龙虾风暴.cn
龙蛙.cn
龙角塔.cn
龙誉.cn
龙鑫.cn
龙阳.cn
龟兹.cn
食修堂.cn
食客驿站.cn
食尚前沿.cn
食润德.cn
餐餐缘.cn
馆.cn
馋娃娃.cn
首游网.cn
首霸.cn
香亚.cn
香可堡罗.cn
香太太.cn
香妃玉兰.cn
香妃花果.cn
香客来.cn
香家.cn
香家旺食品.cn
香板.cn
香柏坛.cn
香泉.cn
香爱婴.cn
香玉.cn
香玉剧社.cn
香福.cn
香聚天山.cn
香聚门.cn
香舍里.cn
香茂.cn
香茂本草.cn
香识.cn
香诺.cn
香随.cn
香麟.cn
馨兴.cn
馨樱.cn
马祖澳.cn
马莉莉.cn
马驼.cn
驰奥王.cn
驰泉.cn

... ...

bwhhisc
17th July 2013, 10:54 AM
Google Translate:
Ding. Cn
Ding Yue. Cn
Good repair Church. Cn
Good Water Square. Cn
Hi Square. Cn
Happy Star. Cn
Hi again. Cn
Hi world. Cn
Blessed child. Cn
Hydergine Wang. Cn
Xi Yu Fu. Cn
Hi Dengmei. Cn
Hi Fuxiang and. Cn
Hi edge to. Cn
Pleasant. Cn
RoyalTek. Cn
Ding Wei. Cn
Ding Yi. Cn
Noble. Cn
Ding-Star. Cn
Din Tai Tong. Cn
Ding Jue. Cn
Heyday dynasty. Cn
Peak Dynasty Emperor Kangxi ceremony. Cn
Ding Ding Wang. Cn
Gulangyu original alley. Cn
ISLAND charm. Cn
Qi palace. Cn
Qilu Wu Feng. Cn
Long cents. Cn
Dragon pot. Cn
Dragon and Phoenix come. Cn
Dragon blessing. Cn
Dragon Red. Cn
Fun. Cn
Tongli. Cn
The same family. Cn
To come with blessing. Cn
With China. Cn
With Ruixiang. Cn
With the minister. Cn
Tongxin Church. Cn
Royal Dragon Bazhen. Cn
Long Water Star. Cn
Longtai blue. Cn
Lion babe. Cn
Dragon Ring. Cn
Dragon. Cn
Ryudo. Cn
Long Yi. Cn
Designation. Cn
Lobster storm. Cn
Long frog. Cn
Long Point Tower. Cn
Long Yu. Cn
Long Xin. Cn
Longyang. Cn
Kucha. Cn
Fresh Xiu Tang. Cn
Diners inn. Cn
Food still frontier. Cn
Fresh Runde. Cn
Meal edge. Cn
Pavilion. Cn
Greedy dolls. Cn
First travel network. Cn
First Pa. Cn
Incense Asia. Cn
Incense may Pablo. Cn
Fragrant wife. Cn
Xiang Fei Magnolia. Cn
Xiang Fei fruit. Cn
Pilgrims come. Cn
Fragrant home. Cn
Wang Xiang home food. Cn
Incense plate. Cn
Cedar altar. Cn
Xiangquan. Cn
Incense Baby. Cn
Xiangyu. Cn
Xiangyu Drama. Cn
Hong Fu. Cn
Hong poly Tianshan. Cn
Hong poly gate. Cn
Champs inside. Cn
Hong Mao. Cn
Herbal incense Mao. Cn
Hong knowledge. Cn
Fragrant promise. Cn
Hong Sui. Cn
Hong Lin. Cn
Xin Xing. Cn
Xin Ying. Cn
Matsu Australia. Cn
Ma Lili. Cn
Llamas. Cn
Chi Austrian king. Cn
Chi Quan. Cn

nicenic
18th July 2013, 05:45 AM
Thank Mod bwhhisc for the good job!

http://img.iisp.com/image/20130718/20130718134751_41821.jpg

Wot
20th July 2013, 05:32 AM
;) You are most welcome. Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Sent you pm.

nicenic
22nd July 2013, 08:50 AM
Hey Wot, well received your PMs, thank you!

nicenic
22nd July 2013, 08:53 AM
创一.cn
创丰.cn
创优.cn
创佳益丹草.cn
创基伟业.cn
创宝.cn
创意工坊.cn
创意港湾.cn
创新动力.cn
创新精工.cn
创新者联盟.cn
创然.cn
创申.cn
创联.cn
利信达.cn
利源春.cn
利福音.cn
到家啦.cn
剑匣亭剑.cn
剑瓷.cn
剑瓷城.cn
剑瓷猫牙.cn
剑虹.cn
剑鸿.cn
力尚.cn
力拓.cn
力豆力豆.cn
力键.cn
力鹏.cn
千年马.cn
千日红.cn
千百味.cn
千百汇.cn
千百知.cn
千禧星.cn
千禧泉.cn
千禧鹤.cn
千门喜.cn
千颜纤语.cn
升业.cn
升学.cn
升月.cn
--------> More Chinese TradeMark .CN Domain Names have already went PUBLIC!

nicenic
27th July 2013, 02:48 AM
宜佳.cn
宜涂士.cn
宝乐.cn
宝冶.cn
宝冶建设.cn
宝华林.cn
宝奕.cn
宝字.cn
宝字牌.cn
宝帅.cn
宝德瑞.cn
宝朔.cn
宝果.cn
宝泰昌.cn
宝洋.cn
宝湖.cn
宝点.cn
宝瑚.cn
宝生堂.cn
宝福得.cn
怡佳咏.cn
怡坤.cn
怡家爱.cn
怡志焕.cn
怡肤甜.cn
怡阳光宝.cn
怡鹭.cn
总正.cn
总督署.cn
恋高.cn
恒利德.cn
恒好.cn
恒心缘.cn
恒拓.cn
恒捷.cn
恒本.cn
恒泰.cn
恒瑞.cn
恒生态.cn
恒生泰.cn
易代.cn
易佳.cn
易健.cn
易升.cn
易古.cn
易拍通.cn
易智.cn
易智状元.cn
易特流.cn
易玩通.cn
易福康.cn
易美.cn
易贷通.cn
易铺网.cn ... ...

Wot
22nd February 2020, 07:08 AM

Really! ;)