PDA

View Full Version : Who REALLY has the Droit?

gammascalper
31st May 2006, 04:15 AM
Droit.net sells for €2,000 at Sedo and makes DNJournal.

Olney
31st May 2006, 04:35 AM
Not a single IDN that was sold here was reported.
You guys are slacking...

IDNCowboy
31st May 2006, 05:27 AM
You guys are slacking...
we have more names to register before the public comes and takes some.

We got other regions such as mongolia

Rubber Duck
31st May 2006, 06:22 AM
You guys are slacking...

Yes, I am afraid my recent sales haven't made DNJ. Its is unfortunate, but I am afraid that is just how it is. Circumstances just haven't made it possilble to do so. I can, however, tell you that we have had one 5 figure sale and a handful of 4 figure sales in the last couple of weeks. Overall, we are now racing towards grossing 6 figures.
I think it won't be long now before we start apply the brakes.

touchring
31st May 2006, 06:46 AM
Yes, I am afraid my recent sales haven't made DNJ. Its is unfortunate, but I am afraid that is just how it is. Circumstances just haven't made it possilble to do so. I can, however, tell you that we have had one 5 figure sale and a handful of 4 figure sales in the last couple of weeks. Overall, we are now racing towards grossing 6 figures.
I think it won't be long now before we start apply the brakes.

If the sale is made to a new buyer, it would be useful to get it announced on DNJ.

Rubber Duck
31st May 2006, 06:50 AM
If the sale is made to a new buyer, it would be useful to get it announced on DNJ.

We will report what we can. We have in the past and there is no essential change of policy. I had actually already contacted DNJ in regard to one of the domains but had to pull back at the buyers request.

IDNCowboy
31st May 2006, 07:31 AM
We will report what we can. We have in the past and there is no essential change of policy. I had actually already contacted DNJ in regard to one of the domains but had to pull back at the buyers request.
Why do you always refer to yourself as We? :P

Could there be two wrixon brothers in the idn game? hmm a mystery hehehe

Olney
31st May 2006, 07:43 AM
Some people posting in the forum actually have silent partners or "hidden" associates. You might catch me slip a few times too using "we"....

JColson
31st May 2006, 07:59 AM
One duck in any partnership is enough for most people!

alpha
31st May 2006, 08:54 AM

I can tell you that it was me (or shall I say we) that acquied a 5 figure of RD last week.

But this is not going to DNJ. I am fed up with being the only one sending them info.

I posted about this a couple of weeks ago, and there was some loose commitments by others to send their sales info in, but alas nothing has happened.

Rubber Duck
31st May 2006, 07:00 PM
Why do you always refer to yourself as We? :P

Could there be two wrixon brothers in the idn game? hmm a mystery hehehe

It is no secret that I have a partner.

sarcle
31st May 2006, 08:08 PM

Your avatar. Is that new? You've been thinking about the IDN swimsuit calendar haven't you? One step closer. :)

Drewbert
31st May 2006, 08:31 PM

Nah. You have to have lots of ducks and then you have to line them up.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nonojoe/135574509/

JColson
1st June 2006, 07:16 AM
Your avatar. Is that new? You've been thinking about the IDN swimsuit calendar haven't you? One step closer. :)
As you guessed I have decided to help you with your ridiculous idea - I do hope the other idnees are more co-operative though! I thought my avatar might do for August - the holiday season, is any one else contributing yet? I am sure that is not what you had in mind but it is a start and I can't see that putting you off.

JColson
1st June 2006, 07:16 AM
msge duplicated -

Drewbert
2nd June 2006, 08:19 PM
Who REALLY has the Droit?

Whoever regged droit.cc

Edwin?