PDA

View Full Version : Buying Chinese.com

JOHN
21st August 2013, 03:44 PM
Simplified Chinese .com only.

Paying high XX- High XXXX per name.

names should have some google / baidu search volume in mainland china.

PM me please

IDNer
21st August 2013, 04:05 PM
any specific categories?

JOHN
21st August 2013, 04:11 PM
No category, as long as have commercial value. Is inherent and necessary vocabulary, not creative.

any specific categories?

nicenic
22nd August 2013, 04:06 AM
JOHN's inquiry here on IDN Forum was already forwarded to some holders of Chinese.com that we knew.

Btw, will you need Chinese.公司 and Chinese.网络 domain names like 单机游戏.网络, 智能手机.公司?

JOHN
22nd August 2013, 04:19 AM
Simplified Chinese .com only.

thanks

JOHN's inquiry here on IDN Forum was already forwarded to some holders of Chinese.com that we knew.

Btw, will you need Chinese.公司 and Chinese.网络 domain names like 单机游戏.网络, 智能手机.公司?

JOHN
22nd August 2013, 05:27 AM
收到了几个版友的PM,普遍觉得版友的报价过高。
目前的IDN市场不容乐观,我只是想在这个低靡的市场投机而已,并不是终端。希望版友能结合目前的中文市场买卖价格或拍卖价格报价。谢谢!

Received several version of the Friends of the PM, generally felt version of the Friends of the offer is too high.
IDN current market is not optimistic, I just want to speculate at this sagging market only, not the Terminal. I hope to combine the current version of the Friends Chinese IDN market traded price or auction price quote.
Thanks!

nicenic
22nd August 2013, 09:45 AM
收到了几个版友的PM,普遍觉得版友的报价过高。

JOHN是中国人么?很少在IDN Forums上遇到来自中国本地的朋友,即便有,他们也不经常在这上面发言。:-p

JOHN
23rd August 2013, 08:40 AM
是的
JOHN是中国人么?很少在IDN Forums上遇到来自中国本地的朋友,即便有,他们也不经常在这上面发言。:-p

TrafficDomainer
24th August 2013, 12:25 AM
收到了几个版友的PM,普遍觉得版友的报价过高。

Received several version of the Friends of the PM, generally felt version of the Friends of the offer is too high.
IDN current market is not optimistic, I just want to speculate at this sagging market only, not the Terminal. I hope to combine the current version of the Friends Chinese IDN market traded price or auction price quote.
Thanks!

It's hard to speak for the Chinese IDN.com translits but I believe that those in many other languages that already have type-in traffic like Russian, Arabic and Thai have pretty good chances for success and I wouldn't write those off. I know you are possibly talking about the Chinese market since that's your interest but I just wanted to point out that a blanket statement may not apply to all IDNs. They are not created equal.