PDA

View Full Version : Capital city: София.com New Auction 4000$ start (xn--h1alin0d.com)

rkae
21st November 2013, 11:46 AM
София.com
xn--h1alin0d.com

Capital and biggest city, and the financial and administrative center of Bulgaria, a member of the European Union.

Search results in google: 65 700 000

Start price: 4000$
Increments: 50$
BIN: 16 000$

I’m presenting some evidence (linked (http://i.imgur.com/BsAkASo.png)) that the domain has indeed received xx, xxx bids, it is less than the price I claimed I have received in the previous thread, but I was unable to retrieve the evidence.

The reason I’m selling is because I am generally moving away from the domain market to buying/selling bitcoins, thus I’m selling one of my best domains in order to invest elsewhere. It’s not so easy to part with such a geo domain on such a low price, considering its future potential, but It’s been many years of waiting, and I wish success to everyone here as I am sure IDNs will be widely adopted and used, not too far in the near future, I hope.

Kind regards

Jay
21st November 2013, 01:15 PM
When does this auction end?

rkae
21st November 2013, 01:31 PM
quote from the auction rules

An auction or sale remains open until item(s) are sold, or seller posts "Closed"; or 45 days from original post, whichever comes first.

rkae
23rd November 2013, 05:25 AM
Closing in 24 hours if no activity.