PDA

View Full Version : Domain Loan

basel
20th December 2013, 05:45 AM
guys
i want loan 5000$ for 4 months , at the end of the 4 month i will refund 6000$

i will push 2 LLL.com to middle man in the forum and a member that all here trust , maybe a modrator in the forum

all know lowest price for any lll.com is 4500-6000$
i will push 2 names

after 4 months if i didnt pay you , you will take the names
and im not stupid to let you take my two LLL.com for 5000$ loan = 2500$ each lll.com

i know i will find many here may interest
the truth i didnt offered that in other forums just idnf.com because i can choose 1 of more than 20 member here as middle man
all trusted here

anyone interesting let me know by pm

both LLL.com is owned by me from a year or more and you can check domains update
Note2: i can let godaddy support send you approve by mail that this names owned by me and have no problems for safe
Note3: middleman hope if can let them 2 guys open new account in godaddy both middleman only know passwd( this just a safe for me for any thing may happened in life with one of the middlemans in next 4 months , so the other middleman can join and access repush names to me after i finished the loan or push them to new owner

basel
20th December 2013, 06:11 AM
Lastnote: you will ask me why you not sell one of them for 5k without loan
im not in selling mood for those 2 names specially that i paid over price for them for development idea for me in the future , ireally bought them as near enduser price

i think everything is clear now

alpha
20th December 2013, 06:57 AM
Is this the last call, or will you reduce the loan amount in 24hrs.

I could maybe loan you $79. I will wait for that last call.

basel
20th December 2013, 07:08 AM
loool

basel
20th December 2013, 07:13 AM
alpha last night i dreamed that i get banned from idnforum.com
so i will take the 79$ loan , i will save myself from banned you may not banned me tell i pay the loan loool

alpha
20th December 2013, 07:31 AM
alpha last night i dreamed that i get banned from idnforum.com
so i will take the 79$ loan , i will save myself from banned you may not banned me tell i pay the loan loool

you're way too entertaining to get banned.

basel
20th December 2013, 07:33 AM
:(~~~