PDA

View Full Version : Huge increase in Arabic names parking revenue

jose
3rd July 2014, 10:45 PM
It is just me? With huge, I mean *huge* with CPC going from US$ 0.27 to US$ 3.27! Check your stats people! ;)

Drewbert
4th July 2014, 02:12 AM
Hard to say when the "O Great and Glorious Mystery Upstream Provider" blocks many of my generic arabics.

Maybe someone accidentally knocked the fiddle factor switch on your account when they were walking past the server rack?

idn
4th July 2014, 02:33 AM
Hard to say when the "O Great and Glorious Mystery Upstream Provider" blocks many of my generic arabics.

The stronger the keyword the better chance it has of being blocked. It seems the wizard has no favorite language and treats them all equally.

TrafficDomainer
4th July 2014, 05:25 AM
The stronger the keyword the better chance it has of being blocked. It seems the wizard has no favorite language and treats them all equally.

And what do you think is Big G's logic for that?

Rubber Duck
4th July 2014, 06:51 AM

Dunno. To me all it seems to be doing is creating a market albeit slowly. Some are making a healthy return without Google.

bwhhisc
4th July 2014, 01:16 PM
It is just me? With huge, I mean *huge* with CPC going from US$ 0.27 to US$ 3.27! Check your stats people! ;)

where you parked at?

idn
4th July 2014, 02:08 PM

Higher the CPC and traffic the greater the concern for click fraud? No idea, probably just a blanket, f*ck the little fish approach.

Rubber Duck
4th July 2014, 03:39 PM
If it is a parkingcrew, then really not that unusual, but also it may not be genuine.

Parkingcrew only count Uniques from selected feeds including Google. They then tend to divide the total revenue by Google clicks whether it came from there or not. Even when not banned by Google sometimes the traffic goes elsewhere. I think their system is actually quite intelligent so it flick between feeds dynamically.

Some times the interface is telling me that I am getting over $30 a click. The revenue is real enough but the CPC rates are an illusion.

Bye the way we have banned domains making a healthy living.

jose
4th July 2014, 07:35 PM
To the ones that didn't notice where this is posted, I am talking about Namedrive. :)

Rubber Duck
4th July 2014, 10:23 PM
To the ones that didn't notice where this is posted, I am talking about Namedrive. :)

Are they still going?

jose
10th July 2014, 03:30 AM
It was good...while it lasted. Back to $0.05 CPC for the last 3 days, or this is temp and they might update later on?