PDA

View Full Version : 报纸.cn "Newspaper" Simplified Chinese IDN

sarcle
7th January 2006, 12:04 AM
Chinese-English
xn--4ruw83d.cn (报纸.cn) "Newspaper"

This is the big boy. Newspaper in simplified chinese.

There are 6,750,000 Google Results for 报纸.

China is to be the largest economy by 2020.

I am taking offers in the mid x.xxx.

If you have any questions please ask.

***I don't speak Chinese so if someone does and can broker a deal I would be willing to work something out. Feel free to advertise this on other idn forums. As long as the buyer/you come to me to let me know that you are working on this with them. Pm me for more details.

bwhhisc
7th January 2006, 01:57 AM
Awesome IDN! That is a steal for someone willing to hold onto it for a while. Good luck.

bwhhisc
19th January 2006, 12:38 AM
http://www.onlinenewspapers.com/
Check it out, pretty amazing site and information. Made me think of your IDN domain.

sarcle
19th January 2006, 03:11 AM
Thanks. Yeah, this would be perfect for that type of application. Only problem is I don't know how much exactly China stiffles "non-approved" information.

I have recieved two offers, from dnforum no less, from two different people. Signifies true interest in these domains as these were of serious money, just not in the mid x.xxx range I am looking for.

Thanks all for the comments and pms.

bwhhisc
19th January 2006, 03:58 AM
I have been having many conversations about the implications of investing in Chinese IDN's. I think China and Japan represent the best opportunities for the near term. Does anyone know much about the censorship process as it relates to website development in China.

touchring
19th January 2006, 08:12 AM
I have been having many conversations about the implications of investing in Chinese IDN's. I think China and Japan represent the best opportunities for the near term. Does anyone know much about the censorship process as it relates to website development in China.

Great domain. Politics and religion are taboo topics. Commercial news is fine.

sarcle
19th January 2006, 03:06 PM
Thanks Touchring. Sounds then as if this name would be alright then for commercial news from around the world.

I will be withdrawaling this sale in 3 days.

Thanks all.

touchring
19th January 2006, 07:02 PM
Thanks Touchring. Sounds then as if this name would be alright then for commercial news from around the world.

I will be withdrawaling this sale in 3 days.

Thanks all.

np, better to keep long term, or develop it into some sort of directory for online newspapers - there are thousands of them.

bwhhisc
20th January 2006, 03:36 PM
np, better to keep long term, or develop it into some sort of directory for online newspapers - there are thousands of them.

There certainly are 1000's, but Sarcle has the #1 name no doubt!

sarcle
23rd January 2006, 03:05 AM
Sale OVER!