PDA

View Full Version : [Movies].com Arabic NO RESERVE!

mxfusion
3rd February 2015, 03:48 PM
أفلام.com
xn--igbi1fmg.com
Movies
https://www.google.com.sa/search?site=&source=hp&q=%D8%A3%D9%81%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85&btnG=Search

Starts:$300 Increments:$50
No Reserve. Auction closes 72h after last bid.

Note: Push to name.com only.

K.I
3rd February 2015, 05:18 PM
$300

K.I
5th February 2015, 05:16 PM
mxfusion told me that he wanted to cancel the auction. I have no problem with that.

Bid withdrawn.

mxfusion
5th February 2015, 09:10 PM
Auction cancelled, subject to forum owner approval. Thanks.

idn
5th February 2015, 09:22 PM
Auction cancelled, subject to forum owner approval. Thanks.

I would have bid just wasn't rushing it. That's how we roll around here these days. :)

NameYourself
5th February 2015, 11:42 PM
I would have bid just wasn't rushing it. That's how we roll around here these days. :)

You should make it a complete set ;)

idn
6th February 2015, 12:19 PM
You should make it a complete set ;)

I was considering it. :)

While I would never make a big deal about it, especially considering the state of idns at this point, I really do not think it is good practice to allow people to cancel auctions once they start.

The good of an auction is sometimes things sell for considerably higher than expected.
The bad of an auction is sometimes things sell for considerably lower than expected.

Cancelling auctions after they start is sort of the best of both worlds.

NameYourself
6th February 2015, 01:54 PM
I really do not think it is good practice to allow people to cancel auctions once they start.

Agreed. I shared that same view when I saw it was cancelled.

squirrel
6th February 2015, 02:50 PM
While I would never make a big deal about it, especially considering the state of idns at this point, I really do not think it is good practice to allow people to cancel auctions once they start.

+1

mxfusion
6th February 2015, 03:09 PM
Since there is no further bids even 2 days after K.I. placed his bid, I really thought that there's no interest in this domain, so I asked K.I. if we could cancel the auction by mutual agreement, provided there is no subsequent bid by another member.

Of course, all this is subject to forum owner approval. If this is not approved, and with forum owner approval, I will put up the auction again with the same terms, but hope to be allowed to change the auction close to 24hrs after the last bid.

idn
6th February 2015, 04:01 PM
Since there is no further bids even 2 days after K.I. placed his bid, I really thought that there's no interest in this domain, so I asked K.I. if we could cancel the auction by mutual agreement, provided there is no subsequent bid by another member.

Of course, all this is subject to forum owner approval. If this is not approved, and with forum owner approval, I will put up the auction again with the same terms, but hope to be allowed to change the auction close to 24hrs after the last bid.

Wasn't trying to give you a hard time. :) People around here usually bid during the last day. We've had auctions go on for 2 months!

mxfusion
9th February 2015, 07:05 AM
Wasn't trying to give you a hard time. :) People around here usually bid during the last day. We've had auctions go on for 2 months!

Guess I've lost touch with how things work on forum auction, haven't been domaining for the last couple of years. :)

mxfusion
9th February 2015, 07:14 AM
mxfusion told me that he wanted to cancel the auction. I have no problem with that.

Bid withdrawn.

I've been advised to reconsider wanting to put up the name for auction again.

Since my decision to sell the domain has already been made, offers by PM will be considered.... while stock last.

mxfusion
10th February 2015, 12:15 AM
Pm offers will be accepted only until midnight ET. Domain will go to highest bid.

mxfusion
11th February 2015, 12:01 AM
SOLD to highest offer. Buyer requests confidentiality.

Thank you to all.