PDA

View Full Version : Too busy to sell

Olney
3rd June 2006, 06:40 AM
This probably seems like a double post but I'm finding as time goes on with me I'm having a hard time, just finding the time to look at what to sell.

I'm up to close to 200 jps & about 380 coms&nets I even got experimental & registered 5 in cc & tv.

But I think setting prices & seeing what to sell takes time. I don't want to just throw anything out. I'm also pretty much done with the No Reserve auctions.

Perhaps this week I'll look at a few to put up. I still want to slim down to 200 jps & 200 coms&nets.

Just having a hard time finding time to look through what I own.

Anyone else in the same situation now? Mine excuse is lack of time recently. Or is everyone just waiting to see parking revenues?

IDNCowboy
3rd June 2006, 06:43 AM
This probably seems like a double post but I'm finding as time goes on with me I'm having a hard time, just finding the time to look at what to sell.

I'm up to close to 200 jps & about 380 coms&nets I even got experimental & registered 5 in cc & tv.

But I think setting prices & seeing what to sell takes time. I don't want to just throw anything out. I'm also pretty much done with the No Reserve auctions.

Perhaps this week I'll look at a few to put up. I still want to slim down to 200 jps & 200 coms&nets.

Just having a hard time finding time to look through what I own.

Anyone else in the same situation now? Mine excuse is lack of time recently. Or is everyone just waiting to see parking revenues?
how are you going to handle the .jp fees? Actually you're probably lucky on the .jp side residing in Japan you get them pretty cheap :).

Lucky!

burnsinternet
3rd June 2006, 06:48 AM
Why sell now to slim down? That $20 domain could sell for much more later on. Almost no one can command a large price unless they sell something that is, in my view, a keeper. Just my opinion....

My parking stats are strange compared to what others here report. My IDN income is almost entirely from Russian domains and it now rivals my ASCII parking. I am waiting for the Asian and European IDNs to bear parking fruit.

Olney
3rd June 2006, 06:56 AM
I'd sell most of my DOT coms before I miss reg fees for my jps...
Yeah I'm using services in Japanese.

I knew an investor who let his whole jp portfolio drop & I picked it up. He had some of the top Japanese Career terms. He's filthy rich so he said I can have them all. We have a business relationship.

I'd sell the dot nets but most of them are getting like 1000 yen & above bids on overture for the terms.

I just picked up my first jp at a whopping 3,200 yen max bid...

IDNCowboy
3rd June 2006, 07:29 AM
I'd sell most of my DOT coms before I miss reg fees for my jps...
Yeah I'm using services in Japanese.

I knew an investor who let his whole jp portfolio drop & I picked it up. He had some of the top Japanese Career terms. He's filthy rich so he said I can have them all. We have a business relationship.

I'd sell the dot nets but most of them are getting like 1000 yen & above bids on overture for the terms.

I just picked up my first jp at a whopping 3,200 yen max bid...
I saw a U.S. top keyword paying list and it seems that Japan has more high paying keywords for bigger amounts of money - $20-$30 a click dang

touchring
3rd June 2006, 10:08 AM
Does anyone has the same keyword in both .jp and .com getting traffic and can compare? PPC is only good if there is traffic.