PDA

View Full Version : Parkingcrew + NameDrive = Parkingcrew.com

IDNer
16th July 2015, 07:06 PM

As of July 17th, 2015 NameDrive parking will be powered by ParkingCrew.

NameDrive customers will benefit significantly from being part of the ParkingCrew network, where customers enjoy:

PPC with the highest coverage and click prices worldwide;
The highest revenue shares thanks to low overhead costs;
The most extensive second-tier feed and broad advertiser base;
A clean and efficient user interface that enables optimal campaign performance;
Net-15 payments; and
The option to use multiple sales banners and contact forms, as well as sales offer history.

What you need to know:

As it does not appear that you are a ParkingCrew member, we have created a ParkingCrew account for you. Domains from your NameDrive account have been listed here.

In order to complete the process, please click here and follow the ParkingCrew account claim instructions. As soon as your account has been successfully claimed, you will receive your login credentials and further information to welcontact@yahoo.com.

We have made sure that your domains and landing pages have been kept up and running and have also imported your sales settings. As some accounts had ownership conflicts, please could you log into your ParkingCrew account as soon as possible in order to make sure that all domains, currently under your control, have been added with correct settings to your account.

You should now use your ParkingCrew account exclusively for all future activity.

From July 17th, 2015 revenues will be generated and paid out by ParkingCrew. Open and unpaid verified parking revenues accumulated at NameDrive will be paid by ParkingCrew.

Limited access to your Namedrive account will be available until the end of August 2015. We recommend that you download any historical data or credit notes you require by this date.

A special FAQ has been created covering the most important points that all clients should be aware of. We strongly recommend that clients who use NameDrive’s API, Custom C-Name, A-Record parking or who have Namedrive as part of their Above rotation pay special attention to this FAQ.

For all other questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at support@parkingcrew.com.

It’s great to have you on board!

Your ParkingCrew Team

jose
16th July 2015, 08:43 PM
There goes our alternatives

idn
16th July 2015, 09:08 PM
There goes our alternatives

Neither one really perform well these days so it matters little.

jose
16th July 2015, 10:22 PM

Which one is better these days?

IDNer
17th July 2015, 04:34 AM

+ 1

Drewbert
18th July 2015, 02:20 PM
What an absolute cock-up. I had all my domains split off into languagees etc at ND and they've all been "migrated" into one folder at parkingcrew.

I cant log into the old stats that they've moved to previous.namedrive.com so that's a screw-up too.

And why are they closing down access to stats history at the end of August? Why not just leave it up for a year so we can look at data to decide what domains to renew?

Sheesh.

jose
18th July 2015, 05:49 PM
Login invalid on namedrive... I think I will wait a couple of days before "claiming" my domains until a lot of people complain and they unfuck the migration.

Also, downloaded the .csv data.