PDA

View Full Version : ParkingCrew

idn
20th August 2015, 01:34 AM
Either they or "don't be evil" are taking considerably more these days. Pretty soon I'll have to pay them to put ads on my domains. Ugh.

I think it is finally time for a switch even if only to a page that states ICANN sucks

TrafficDomainer
20th August 2015, 01:52 AM
Either they or "don't be evil" are taking considerably more these days. Pretty soon I'll have to pay them to put ads on my domains. Ugh.

I think it is finally time for a switch even if only to a page that states ICANN sucks

My Parking Crew Parking income is down by almost 40%. Yours?

idn
20th August 2015, 02:35 AM
My Parking Crew Parking income is down by almost 40%. Yours?

I swear the more domains I add the less I make. This is not an exaggeration. My horrendous revenue days from a few years ago are now not even attainable.

I'm probably down 50% from even a year ago.

alpha
20th August 2015, 08:01 AM
I swear the more domains I add the less I make. This is not an exaggeration. My horrendous revenue days from a few years ago are now not even attainable.

i'm seeing the same.

2 years ago 1.0
1 year ago 0.5
today 0.3

i have 3 .jps that now consistently (for the last year) generate more PC parking revenue than 600 .coms

sad

I haven't bothered to analyse whether its a traffic dropoff or just revenue dropoff. But i'm almost certain the traffic is consistent (0.01 clicks were rare at PC once upon a time for Japanese traffic - now they are the normal)

IDNer
20th August 2015, 08:41 AM

The clicks / revenue of my parkingcrew parking was much worse especially from this July after merged the Namedrive.com

idn
20th August 2015, 11:22 AM
600 .coms

Wow, that many? Still optimistic or lazy?

What's even crazier is the amount of .nets people on this forum are still holding.

Steve Clarke
20th August 2015, 01:57 PM
Moved mine for good 3 months ago

jose
20th August 2015, 02:59 PM
The clicks / revenue of my parkingcrew parking was much worse especially from this July after merged the Namedrive.com

Agree.

jose
20th August 2015, 03:00 PM
Moved mine for good 3 months ago

where to?

idn
20th August 2015, 05:36 PM
where to?

+1

TrafficDomainer
20th August 2015, 07:44 PM
+3

20th August 2015, 08:34 PM
July great, August horrible @ PC

Steve Clarke
21st August 2015, 01:37 AM
Internet Traffic (DomainNameSales.com)

idn
21st August 2015, 01:54 AM
Internet Traffic (DomainNameSales.com)

I was there and moved to parkingcrew a couple years back. Lol

How are things these days?

ParkingCrew
21st August 2015, 02:38 PM
Hi Guys,

We just discovered this thread and want to apologize for not getting you any feedback earlier.

In general our upstream feed provider reclassified certain mobile devices which used to generate higher CPCs before the reclassification. Unfortunately, a lot of traffic to such IDN domains came from such mobile devices and thus is responsible for a drop in performance.

@idn & IDNer: We have taken a look at your accounts and stats and have identified the domains that are resposible for a lower performance. Please contact us through support (at) parkingcrew.com and we're happy to explain our findings.

@everyone else: Feel free to contact us too if you would like to get your accounts analyzed. We're glad to help you in finding out where ups and downs in performance are coming from.

Cheers
ParkingCrew.com
Support

Steve Clarke
21st August 2015, 02:56 PM
Down as well, but...Better than Parkingcrew

IDNer
21st August 2015, 04:01 PM
@idn & IDNer: We have taken a look at your accounts and stats and have identified the domains that are resposible for a lower performance. Please contact us through support (at) parkingcrew.com and we're happy to explain our findings.

Thanks for your reply...

email send and awaiting support team responds :)

22nd August 2015, 12:10 PM
In general our upstream feed provider reclassified certain mobile devices which used to generate higher CPCs before the reclassification. Unfortunately, a lot of traffic to such IDN domains came from such mobile devices and thus is responsible for a drop in performance

when did the reclassification happen?

IdnHost
22nd August 2015, 05:00 PM
Hi Guys,

In general our upstream feed provider reclassified certain mobile devices which used to generate higher CPCs before the reclassification. Unfortunately, a lot of traffic to such IDN domains came from such mobile devices and thus is responsible for a drop in performance.

Boo!

IDNer
22nd August 2015, 05:37 PM
Thanks for your reply...

email send and awaiting support team responds :)

Nobody answer/reply my email :confused:

ParkingCrew
24th August 2015, 08:15 AM
Nobody answer/reply my email :confused:

We apologize for the delay in answering due to the weekend. Our support team has answered your email now.

@123: The reclassification happened in three waves by our feed provider:

-11. - 13. November 2014
-29. May 2015
-18. August 2015

Cheers,
ParkingCrew.com
Support

Rubber Duck
24th August 2015, 09:38 AM
I have come to the conclusion that Google used to price everyone else out of the market, probably by paying more than the what was really the going rate for traffic.

It seems that they are no longer taking that strategy and we will just have to wait for an alternative market to develop. Of course this will happen, but it could take years.

It is possible that the problem with Google is that their customer base is not only not looking for mobile but is also not interested in the markets where mobile is dominant. Google may have failed to expand their business into Emerging Markets to the extent that they need to for their revenues to match their ideas.

I think Parkingcrew has been as proactive as anyone in developing new channels but everyone including them are going to have to up their game. If we are not earning then they probably are not either, which is probably why we have seen consolidation of the Pay per Click market.

Kind of suggests that the consolidation we have been mulling this last couple of years will have to happen, but I still think it will be worth waiting to see where Verisign go with IDN.IDN launch.

jose
24th August 2015, 03:09 PM
Facebook Pulls Ahead of Google In Referral Traffic

http://searchenginewatch.com/sew/news/2422736/facebook-pulls-ahead-of-google-in-referral-traffic

Rubber Duck
24th August 2015, 04:05 PM
News Sites Referal = Paid Traffic?

NOT!

IDNer
14th February 2018, 04:03 PM
parkingcrew is no good now!

blackpower
14th February 2018, 05:59 PM
parkingcrew is no good now!
This is to put it lightly; This parking stinks to high heaven lately;
I am moving out next month;

mxfusion
19th February 2018, 04:13 AM
This is to put it lightly; This parking stinks to high heaven lately;
I am moving out next month;

Ok, but what's the alternative? :yes:

blackpower
19th February 2018, 07:50 AM
Ok, but what's the alternative? :yes:

In my case, I redirect my domains to the site I promote now; But it is 99% one language so it turn out very useful;
As far as parking alternatives.... we've been talking about developing sites for many years:eek:

mxfusion
19th February 2018, 01:33 PM
In my case, I redirect my domains to the site I promote now; But it is 99% one language so it turn out very useful;
As far as parking alternatives.... we've been talking about developing sites for many years:eek:

Do you mean minisite? Problem is I don't have a Google adsense account now. :(