PDA

View Full Version : High traffic names wanted

Jay
21st October 2015, 02:30 PM
I'm looking to buy a few high traffic non-adult keyword names (IDN or ASCII). Minimum 100+ unique monthly visitors. Parking revenue isn't important.

Please PM me a list with annual traffic, EPC, CTR, revenue and best sale price for each domain. My budget is up to $250 per domain, but I might go higher if I really like the name.

Thanks.

Jay

squirrel
21st October 2015, 10:51 PM
I've done business with Jay in the past. Great to deal with, pays fast etc.

Jay
24th October 2015, 12:44 PM
Thanks JS for the rep rap.

You'll be interested to know I got hardly any response. That means one of two things: 1. People are optimistic and don't want to part with their traffic domains for less than $250; 2. Few have any good traffic names left.

I guess I'll go spend my loose change on some shares instead. Any tips?

mxfusion
25th October 2015, 06:16 AM

You'll be interested to know I got hardly any response. That means one of two things: 1. People are optimistic and don't want to part with their traffic domains for less than $250; 2. Few have any good traffic names left.

I second JS, Jay is a no nonsense buyer.

I've sold some generics early this year as part of my portfolio trimming exercise, names that I haven't parked for a couple of years.

Generics don't usually have much traffic, hope that any of you that bought them had luck with parking.

sunsei21
25th October 2015, 02:35 PM

3. why sell a possible winning lottery ticket (this one has prob broke more people than not)

4. just general disinterest in domains these days

g
29th October 2015, 08:12 AM
sent you pm