PDA

View Full Version : Monetization of cyrillic idn's

Dimkin
4th January 2016, 09:04 PM
Hi guys,
Woud like to propose you partnership in monetization of russian traffic. First of all its for domains that have nice daily traffic and have no or almost no revenue on parking (was banned in google adsense). In 70-80% of cases I have more success that parking revenue. I working with almost all domain directions (films, music, games, sport, news etc.) If anybody intresting, please PM me you parking data(daily uniques/revenue) and i will tell you if i will bring more before we start to work(first of all it will be intresting to members that have 500-1k+ daily uniques).

I'm already working with some guys from this forum, hope they will leave some feedback :) .

P.S.
Evry time testing different methods of monetization, and if somebody have nice not russian traffic (1k+ daily uniques) with no revenue, would glad to see you take a part with me in testing.
Thanks and Happy new year.

Drewbert
5th January 2016, 11:14 AM
Yep. Dimkin gets my recommendation. I've been firing my copious Russian traffic at him (that was getting peanuts via parking) for quite some time and I get a nice payout every month.

We also need someone to step-up to do the same for Japanese :^)

Rubber Duck
5th January 2016, 04:42 PM
Yep. Dimkin gets my recommendation. I've been firing my copious Russian traffic at him (that was getting peanuts via parking) for quite some time and I get a nice payout every month.

We also need someone to step-up to do the same for Japanese :^)

Drewbert is recommendation enough for me, but I am not going to changing anything at this critical time.

I guess is it is Time itself that is critical right now. Comparable parking stats are probably worth more than revenue right now.

Renewal prices are the real issue. How the hell can I decide anything right now?

squirrel
5th January 2016, 04:59 PM
Renewal prices are the real issue. How the hell can I decide anything right now?

Same here. Had we known months ago, i'd probably own much more domains than I do now. I've been letting some stuff go, gradually.

jose
7th January 2016, 03:41 AM
After Drewbert recommendation, sent my Russian traffic from four idn domains to Dimkin also. Let's see how things pan out. Thanks.