PDA

View Full Version : Dynadot priority access & Premium pricing

dave_5
22nd May 2016, 09:50 PM
Hi,

I have around 100 Hebrew .com's with Bulkregister.com. Until now wasn't given an answer if they ever will participate in the Hebrew priority access program.

Would be great if anyone answers my questions:

1) Do you recommend Dynadot and is there any discount in transferring 100 domains?

2) Was there any register that charged "less" for premium domains, or they all had same pricing for premium domains?

3) Was searching to find out when Hebrew (xn--9dbq2a) would be available for registration. Did Verisign publish any dates?

Thanks for answering!

Jay
23rd May 2016, 09:51 AM
1. Highly recommend Dynadot

2. Dynadot have amongst the cheapest premium prices on IDNs. In fact I picked up a name priced for $18,000 at 101domain for $450 at Dynadot, which makes me think that 101domain might be determining some of their own names as premium

3. No date yet set for the Hebrew release as far as I'm aware

dave_5
23rd May 2016, 11:34 AM
1. Highly recommend Dynadot

2. Dynadot have amongst the cheapest premium prices on IDNs. In fact I picked up a name priced for $18,000 at 101domain for $450 at Dynadot, which makes me think that 101domain might be determining some of their own names as premium

3. No date yet set for the Hebrew release as far as I'm aware

Thank you for answering! My fear is paying premiums prices as I have many good names.

dynadot
30th August 2016, 12:05 AM
First of all, thank you for considering us, dave_5, and thanks for recommending us, Jay! We offer discounts based on spending (and you can instantly qualify by using our prepay: https://www.dynadot.com/company/prepay.html), but if you're transferring a lot of domains over to us, we may also be able to offer you a special discount. Please email us at info@dynadot.com and mention this forum and we'd be happy to see what we can do for you!

As for premium domains, the registry sets which domains are considered premium. On our side, we try to offer our customers the best pricing that we can based on the cost given to us by the registry.

As for the Hebrew release, Verisign has not announced anything yet to our knowledge. We will be supporting all of the new IDN domain extensions that Verisign will be launching, including supporting the Priority Access Period of each, which allows the .COM and .NET domain name owners their chance to register their domain name before General Availability (and at the same price as GA). We will do an announcement to customers once we know more. You can also check our blog where we often post about new TLD launches: https://www.dynadot.com/community/blog/.

We hope this helps!