PDA

View Full Version : Anyone buy Korean idn.idn?

idn
8th August 2016, 11:40 PM
Can't get myself to buy any of them.

What's up next?

alibuba
8th August 2016, 11:52 PM
yes i really wanted to but i did not.

i had a few premium from 150 to 650

as well the rest just reg 10 bucks or so

but no i dont think i will buy as the whole translation is just so off and really i dont feel i should pay up to 650 for a name right now

this whole venture is really really out of our hands and far from what we expected when i got into this in 2007

if i wasnt writing off my domain expenses on my taxes i wouldnt be too happy to have invested so much time and money right now.

and we wait..

IdnHost
9th August 2016, 03:40 AM
yawn.... next.

Drewbert
9th August 2016, 04:46 AM
yawn.... next.

Hopefully Thai, Hebrew or Arabic, and hopefully soon!

I wonder what the holdup is? Hopefully they're debating trying a launch without premium pricing.

idn
9th August 2016, 10:53 AM
Hopefully Thai, Hebrew or Arabic, and hopefully soon!

I wonder what the holdup is? Hopefully they're debating trying a launch without premium pricing.

No Russian?

Drewbert
9th August 2016, 11:37 AM
I'm hoping for a revenue boost from Thai/Hebrew/Arabic to help pay for the premium Cyrillics.

If Cyrillic comes next, cashflow problems may ensue, depending on what is deemed premium.

idn
9th August 2016, 12:21 PM
I'm hoping for a revenue boost from Thai/Hebrew/Arabic to help pay for the premium Cyrillics.

If Cyrillic comes next, cashflow problems may ensue, depending on what is deemed premium.

Probably in the same predicament. Although not seeing any real gains in the above 3 in terms of traffic.

Btw, I see you registered some Korean idn.idn. Why? I realize you didn't spend much, but if the extension is worthless why even spend $12.25?

Drewbert
9th August 2016, 12:28 PM
Defensive registrations - when the "proper" Korean idn.idn becomes available for reg, who gets it? the [idn].com owner or the possibly different .idn owner?

idn
9th August 2016, 12:52 PM
Defensive registrations - when the "proper" Korean idn.idn becomes available for reg, who gets it? the [idn].com owner or the possibly different .idn owner?

They sure do have us brainwashed at this point!