PDA

View Full Version : U.S election results

thegenius1
10th November 2016, 06:43 PM
Thoughts opinions ???....

monkmonkey
11th November 2016, 02:26 AM
USA needed a patriot as President. Someone that puts America FIRST and that's not there to enrich themselves. Trump truly loves his country. Hillary is a commie liberal that would be worse than Obama.

I could go on and on but these are my opinionated cliff notes. Don't listen to liberal CNN MSNBC ect... They are bought and paid for. I knew they rigged the polls.

thegenius1
11th November 2016, 03:01 AM
USA needed a patriot as President. Someone that puts America FIRST and that's not there to enrich themselves. Trump truly loves his country. Hillary is a commie liberal that would be worse than Obama.

I could go on and on but these are my opinionated cliff notes. Don't listen to liberal CNN MSNBC ect... They are bought and paid for. I knew they rigged the polls.

What country do you reside in ?

domainguru
11th November 2016, 03:45 AM

If Trump loved USA so much he might have thought about paying some federal income tax during the last 20 years :-p

clipper
11th November 2016, 04:05 AM
What country do you reside in ?
:lol::lol::lol:

What we know about how President Trump will govern is nothing: he's been a total chameleon on every issue from abortion to minimum wage to ISIS.

The only thing he's held steady on is trade (and outlandishness): he's an isolationist, which we haven't had in my lifetime (I'm 40). We'll see how that works out after a generation of open borders for capital.

A considerable number of women and minorities have taken this as a sort of referendum on sexism and bigotry, which I understand, but it leaves out a good number of decent people who were just voting for the candidate who said what they wanted to hear economically, and the one they felt was more believable. Not every Trump voter is a racist/misogynist/bigot. People vote what they think will help their checkbooks. I believe President Trump will be more socially liberal than candidate Trump.

There are a thousand reasons he won, but disinterest in enriching himself isn't one of them. I supported HRC, but I sincerely believe that Trump could be the best Republican president since T. Roosevelt.

That is, of course, a pretty low bar, but he surprised just about everyone at some point during his campaign; who's to say he won't during his presidency?

...Or in 20 years we could all be living in either Trumpland or Putinistan.

clipper
11th November 2016, 04:13 AM
It's also made for some amazing Tweets:

http://outernets.com/brexit.png

This promises to be an entertaining four years, if nothing else.

thegenius1
11th November 2016, 07:57 AM
It's also made for some amazing Tweets:

http://outernets.com/brexit.png

This promises to be an entertaining four years, if nothing else.

Haha ahh yes it definitely is. Did you see Calexit is gaining alot of steam?

sbe18
12th November 2016, 11:26 PM
Essentially, 6 million people who voted for Obama in 08 and 12, voted for Trump.
So though the racists came out, it is not the reason he won.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/2016-election/swing-state-margins/

Please glance at this article.
107,000 vote in 3 states. 0.09% of total votes, and she would have won MI, Penn, and Wis, and won the electoral college.

She sucked as a candidate. Fly over America that is in real economic pain for the last 30 years, voted for Obama twice ...decided to throw a brick through a window regardless that he is a pussy grabber.
Trump won 53% of white women voters nation wide.
Wikileaks showed that the DNC rigged the super delegates against Bernie.

It doesn't really matter...One of Trumps kids will fuck up in a business deal, and the coverup will get him impeached.
He has no coat tails. Not one rep or senator other than Pence owes him their seat.

With regard to IDN's , I think it is a net positive for non English speakers to block us out and focus on their own language for a change. ;)

sbe18
12th November 2016, 11:39 PM
Leicester City, Brexit, chicago cubs and trump.... what a weird fucking year... ;)

clipper
13th November 2016, 06:34 AM
Essentially, 6 million people who voted for Obama in 08 and 12, voted for Trump.

Or they just didn't vote. This is the lowest vote total since 2000.

The media and polling didn't help things with their insistence that she had it in the bag. If you were a borderline Hillary supporter or didn't really care but hated Trump, there was no reason to get out and vote, because she had a 90% chance of winning.

thegenius1
13th November 2016, 12:00 PM
Or they just didn't vote. This is the lowest vote total since 2000.

I think that's what he ment, if you didn't vote it was basically a vote for Donald.