PDA

View Full Version : Anúncios .com Portuguese, Ads, Classifieds

blackpower
8th March 2017, 08:47 AM
Anúncios .com- ads, classifieds in Portuguese
Totally foolproof business concept-ads will be needed always;
$9,999 for a limited time;
Lots of great classifieds software around -you can be up and running in no time or wait for a better time or even better soft!
PM or post "sold"
Price valid for two weeks only since publication date.

blackpower
11th March 2017, 08:59 AM
10 more days;
This is a .com, not some crappy new tld!

blackpower
15th March 2017, 06:49 PM
I am surprised nobody grabbed it at this ridiculous price... Anyway, another week as promissed!

jose
17th March 2017, 07:38 PM
It is 100% correct... however... https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=An%C3%BAncios,Anuncios

Only ç makes a real difference imho. And maybe also the ~ in ã and õ, but most people don't really care on the ´ and ` punctuation in Spanish and Portuguese language.

blackpower
17th March 2017, 08:29 PM
You're right but anuncios.com without accent is a site in Spanish. You logic would work for type-in situation but parking does not pay anything anymore, so let's view domains as what they are: addresses to place a website on. I also prefer words with ç but there are exceptions;
In any case, this domain can make a great classifieds site in Portuguese; We all know that not many type this type of accent yet-but this does not matter for a website, for a domain to create a website on. I would have used Anúncios for a website already but have chosen for a much better niche serviços.com
You, btw, never gave me an opinion about serviços.com- why? I definitely would like to here it from you as Portuguese speaker and all...

blackpower
22nd March 2017, 12:18 PM
Time is up;
As a side note, it seems that many still did not realize that the notion of what is a valuable domain has changed; Apart the hype from all sides, the good domain is more thn ever now is the one you can put a business on;
descriptive domains, long tail domains, most 2-3 word domains are less valuable or even worth zero imho.
There are exceptions to every rule, of course;
And yes, forget about typing in; parking just does not work anymore;
Domains are becoming domains, i.e. addresses for business!
If you can sell anything expensive with that domain, keep it; And develop a site! if not, drop it without pity! Time to move on!