PDA

View Full Version : お金.com/.コム - MONEY

NameYourself
24th March 2017, 06:21 AM
MONEY

お金 .com+.コム

Both were premium purchases well in the x,xxx range. Selling both as a package now. Offers should be $10k+

blastfromthepast
24th March 2017, 10:15 AM
$10 for the .com
$1 for the .コム

NameYourself
24th March 2017, 01:38 PM
The market is bad right now, but I don't think it's that bad :P

NameYourself
24th March 2017, 01:47 PM
BIN: $1 Million USD!

or pm me for a real price :)

NameYourself
12th April 2017, 03:57 AM
Not a single PM for one of the most valuable words in the most valuable IDN language when it includes both IDN.com and IDN.idn.. IDNs are dead folks! ..best we are all on the same page here.

idn
12th April 2017, 12:51 PM
Not a single PM for one of the most valuable words in the most valuable IDN language when it includes both IDN.com and IDN.idn.. IDNs are dead folks! ..best we are all on the same page here.

That's because you said 10k+ for offers. :)

If you would have said listening to offers $500+ you would have received some messages. :)

12th April 2017, 05:06 PM
i think it is a good kw but as pointed out by idn i would probably not pay 10k for it. too risky at this point, market is depressed.

NameYourself
12th April 2017, 07:18 PM
That's because you said 10k+ for offers. :)
If you would have said listening to offers $500+ you would have received some messages. :)

Was it not less than a year ago you dropped $10k+ on just ホテル.コム (hotels) without the .com match? Is a word as powerful as MONEY complete with both versions so different that it would only justify $500+? It seems we've reached a new low in the market in only a year's time.

i think it is a good kw but as pointed out by idn i would probably not pay 10k for it. too risky at this point, market is depressed.

Yes, market is bad no doubt. Perhaps that is when the best deals will be had in hindsight.. if these things still have a future!

idn
13th April 2017, 02:59 AM
Was it not less than a year ago you dropped $10k+ on just ホテル.コム (hotels) without the .com match? Is a word as powerful as MONEY complete with both versions so different that it would only justify $500+? It seems we've reached a new low in the market in only a year's time.

Not knocking your domain(s), just knocking IDNs in general. For an IDN "money" is definitely a great one. People aren't paying $10 for very good IDNs at this point (or rather they are just not renewing them) so you won't see people lining up to pay many thousands for the very best. Just unrealistic especially since most of the premium stuff is already in the hands of the investors on this very forum. Those people (us included) already are extremely disappointed as well as extremely pessimistic.

New money isn't going to enter a market that has no resale potential and almost zero parking revenue. How many offers have you recently received for any IDN?

Things change pretty quickly in a year. At least about this time last year there was an outside shot that .コム could be successful. I think it's pretty clear now that many people will not renew their .コム domains in the upcoming months unless of course you were one of the unlucky folks to pay a premium; you will then keep renewing it in desperation over at least the next 10 years. :)

Once Verisign realizes (or further confirms) shortly the failure of .コム they may not even launch the other IDNs extensions. Why throw more money at a failed project?

Just my opinion.

To answer your first question: No.

clipper
16th April 2017, 03:37 PM
Is a word as powerful as MONEY complete with both versions so different that it would only justify $500+?

Yes. There is no comparison between the two terms. Hotel stomps money. 40:1 I'd say.

NameYourself
16th April 2017, 04:57 PM
Agree to disagree on that comparison. Money and Hotels are both great terms.. unfortunately these are IDNs we're talking about anyway so they are all equally worth the same fantasy amounts in a market that has yet to materialize, if ever at all. But, we can wait.