PDA

View Full Version : Google needs to go F itself

blackpower
15th October 2017, 09:01 AM
Like Facebook, Big G has got too much power, I think; It's time the government dismantle it using laws against monopolies for it's own and Peoples good;
What I see: Adsense pays me 0.3 cents for the click; The same ad I need to buy for 60 cents from Google; Nowhere to complain and no alternative;
This should not be this way.

mxfusion
15th October 2017, 09:47 AM
Like Facebook, Big G has got too much power, I think; It's time the government dismantle it using laws against monopolies for it's own and Peoples good;
What I see: Adsense pays me 0.3 cents for the click; The same ad I need to buy for 60 cents from Google; Nowhere to complain and no alternative;
This should not be this way.

We have uber and we have airbnb. It's high time someone comes up with an airbnb and uber for websites where we can sell ad space directly to companies. The middleman will take a fixed percentage cut unlike Google that takes 90% cut.

If this concept works, I estimate that parking revenue can increase at least 5 times (minimum).

mgrohan
20th October 2017, 09:14 AM
You can check the percentage google takes in adsense settings. They only take 30% share on content and 50% on adsense search on my account. Nothing like the 90-97
% you are claiming..

Plenty of other ad networks to choose from if you don't like google.

blackpower
20th October 2017, 09:31 AM
You can check the percentage google takes in adsense settings. They only take 30% share on content and 50% on adsense search on my account. Nothing like the 90-97
% you are claiming..

30/50% of what? Of what adwords price they charge for the same keyword?
Definitely, people like being fooled by Gentleman :eek:

blackpower
23rd October 2017, 11:03 AM
I am going to stop using Adsense and stop using parking until these guys come to senses if ever;
I will use my domain type in traffic for redirection to websites monetized with other thn Google/facebook crap.
I think all domainers should consider other options at this point;
any thoughts or tips?

mxfusion
23rd October 2017, 01:12 PM
% you are claiming..

This might actually be possible as if Google takes 50%, and parkingcrew takes another 60%, so we're left with only 20%.

blackpower
23rd October 2017, 01:18 PM
This might actually be possible as if Google takes 50%, and parkingcrew takes another 60%, so we're left with only 20%.

This could be true but if this was the case of Parking Crew only, I could say that only PC are greedy bastards; But all parking companies pay about the same so unless there is a price fixing among parking companies-I don't know what to think!

mgrohan
24th October 2017, 09:01 PM
Do you have high traffic sites with good design with useful content for users? Or are you complaining about poor payouts to crappy parked IDNs?

And its hardly price fixing by the parking companies, more like just them making a profit. It's not like they are charities.