PDA

View Full Version : Re: Japanese help

Steve Clarke
23rd May 2018, 02:10 PM
Hi, all

I purchased a Japanese Minecraft related domain a short while back, and am wanting to nmonetize it .

Problem is a large number of the backlinks are similiar to:
uploader.mcpe.jp
wiki.mcpe.jp

I was able to get .jp-domains to set up the nameservers etc to a wildcard setup to take advantage of the traffic more fully, but as a result cant use the nameservers at a parking company.

Any ideas?

Thanks...Steve

squirrel
24th May 2018, 07:29 PM
Probably easier to simply setup a htaccess file on the base domain. In the htaccess file create a rewrite rule that any url that uses a 3rd level domain is rewritten to only second level domain. I believe the rewrite rule can specify the redirect to be 302 or 302 (temp or perm. redirect)

Not sure what the SEO implications are tho.

You can find examples of such htaccess file that rewrite www.example.com to example.com. You just have to modify the rule to a wildcard instead of targeting only 'www'

Cheers

snowyyy
20th May 2023, 05:46 AM
Here are some short solutions for monetizing your Japanese Minecraft domain with the backlinks:

Create valuable content in Japanese related to Minecraft and generate revenue through ads, sponsorships, and partnerships.

Become an affiliate marketer and promote popular https://apkinu.com/minecraft-apk/ products or services in Japan on your website.

Offer a membership or subscription model with exclusive Minecraft content, attracting paying users.

Seek sponsorship opportunities by collaborating with relevant companies, game developers, or Minecraft influencers.

Sell virtual goods or merchandise directly on your website to generate income.

Choose the option(s) that align with your goals and target audience.