PDA

View Full Version : WARNING! Buyers beware of this guy: Anjan Bhushan (catchnames)

techguy
27th June 2018, 01:05 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm writing here to let everyone know about this guy with the handle catchnames. Please refrain from participating in any transactions with this guy. He is a fraudster. His name is Anjan Bhushan. He lives in India.

I won a domain name he listed here on an auction, but irrespective of several attempts to contact him to pay for the domain I won, he did not respond. Since we both were connected on Facebook, I tried contacting him and asked him to send his PayPal email address to make the payment for the name I won in the auction. He did not respond for a whole day, and guess what, the next day, he sent me a message and asked me my phone number.

I sent him another message asking him for the PayPal email address, but he did not respond. So I sent another message telling him that I'll be escalating this issue to the IDNF management if he is not going to honor the auction sale.

He blocked me there. He has not even bothered to respond here for my repeated PMs. I am not going to let this go on any longer. Have the screenshots of all my communications with him, including the screenshot of the auction thread.

http://www.idnforums.com/forums/35700-india-com-hindi-idn-%E0%A4%87%E0%A4%82%E0%A4%A1%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%AF%E0%A4%BE-com-starting-bid-1usd.html

Buyers beware.

tee1
28th June 2018, 03:33 AM
I sent him a pm lets see if he responds.

techguy
1st July 2018, 03:02 PM
It's frustrating that the mods haven't taken any action on the fraudster even after I exposed his games.

Wot
4th July 2018, 12:38 AM
It's frustrating that the mods haven't taken any action on the fraudster even after I exposed his games.

I think they have.

A foolish stand taken by Anjan when it was obvious he was in the wrong, and blowing his rep over a few dollars. Sad to see that happen.

techguy
4th July 2018, 08:05 AM
Yes, for me losing that name wasn't matter, but the way he tried to play games was. Thanks to the moderators for taking necessary measures to make the auction section a safer and trustworthy place to do business.