PDA

View Full Version : Monetizing Chinese adult idn?

mxfusion
13th April 2019, 08:09 AM
I've got a Chinese adult idn that gets a lot of views a month for many years, but I'm not able to monetize it using using parkingcrew. CTR is less than 1% and it is on Tier 2 as Google doesn't accept this traffic. Yesterday, I've transferred it to Dopa, it does seem to perform a little better but still not good - Dopa just showed a Baidu search page! By the way, I've tagged the domain as non-adult to avoid being banned by Chinese firewall. I've seen adult content websites hosted in china - usually hosting sexy photos and videos (without showing vitals) and these do not get banned, so there must be ways to monetize adult traffic in China.

Has anyone tried using any adult dating affiliate program that works within the Chinese firewall?

13th April 2019, 11:19 AM
Are there any chinese parking services left? Dopa doesn't show a PPC page anymore, it just redirects to another site. Seems like they are all dead.

mxfusion
13th April 2019, 06:10 PM
Are there any chinese parking services left? Dopa doesn't show a PPC page anymore, it just redirects to another site. Seems like they are all dead.

Yes, this is what I wonder. But from my 1.5 days of parking at Dopa, the revenue (search, not clicks) is going to be about 5 times higher than at parkingcrew.