PDA

View Full Version : Sudden spike in ND revenue for the last update?

touchring
5th June 2006, 08:37 PM
I nearly had a shock when i login to check my last updated revenue, went up by 30% to 60% from average for the past 2 days. I'm sure i'm not alone in seeing this. :o

burnsinternet
5th June 2006, 08:43 PM
I am so used to my > $1 clicks being reduced to $.02 after a few days, I don't even get excited. Too depressing.

touchring
5th June 2006, 08:50 PM
I am so used to my > $1 clicks being reduced to $.02 after a few days, I don't even get excited. Too depressing.

I suggest not monitoring each and every click for every domain, but look at the whole portfolio as a whole, over a period of time, if need to.

$1 clicks are common in the 1st month of parking at ND, but after 2 or 3 months, it will stable out and the real PPC appears. Do not take initial parking earnings too seriously.

thefabfive
5th June 2006, 09:08 PM
I had an approximate 50% jump in revenue in the last week of May. And it's been fairly steady at that rate for the last two weeks. Haven't seen anything abnormal in the last few days though.

touchring
5th June 2006, 09:10 PM
I had an approximate 50% jump in revenue in the last week of May. And it's been fairly steady at that rate for the last two weeks. Haven't seen anything abnormal in the last few days though.

That's strange, last week of May was low for me, i had a highest ever record for the last update.

thefabfive
5th June 2006, 09:16 PM
I had a record day last week. This week has been about average.

touchring
5th June 2006, 09:19 PM
I had a record day last week. This week has been about average.

Ok, in conclusion, the spike is random, but happens to everyone. :o

g
5th June 2006, 10:03 PM
I was disappointed at May revenue as I made close to half of April revenue

but June seems to be doing very nice till today