PDA

View Full Version : Staying at home?

Kent99
2nd April 2020, 11:49 PM
So who is at home and who is still venturing out to work? As for myself, I am at home on my days off but still venturing out on work days as I can't work from home.

tee1
3rd April 2020, 02:43 AM
At home, but do venture into work for a couple of hours every 3 or 4 days. Only to do things I can't do online.

blackpower
3rd April 2020, 06:27 AM
At home learning some lessons.... definitely will create food cache and buy a gun when this crisis is over. people can go from normal to nuts in a matter of days it seems. better be prepared

Wot
3rd April 2020, 06:40 AM
Home for 2 weeks now, we have a government that had and continues lying about the figures of those infected. They are simply not possible based on the rest of the world.

Gov now in headless chicken panic mode, shutdowns,lockdowns,curfew.

We are just waiting for the real truth to come out,but unlikely

techguy
3rd April 2020, 08:54 PM
At home for almost 2 weeks. While the national lockdown is in effect, and it's expected to be extended for another month, most of the businesses are shutdown and incurring huge loss.

digitalludhiana
9th April 2020, 05:15 PM
It's been more than 3 weeks, I'm stuck in at my home doing nothing but my job and studies. I want this corona virus thing to go away. Don't when WHO will be able to create that vaccine.

BalanceBlind
8th August 2020, 07:30 AM
I think that it is still better to stay at home now, I heard about the second wave of coronavirus.