PDA

View Full Version : Golden Member Of IDNForums

basel
10th February 2021, 02:22 PM
I will not talk about the status of the IDN market, or even about our dead forum
But I hope immediately if any Admin here is to put up a label with the title of a
(Golden Member) for member Andre under his nickname
Really, every day, I am excited about not only his following to forum, posts, and updates, but also sharing the forum links in his blog and on his social media, and today he is here to respond to new members
I don't know andre as a person and I've never spoken to him private before but he's the real Golden member here at IDNForums

andre
10th February 2021, 04:54 PM
I will not talk about the status of the IDN market, or even about our dead forum
But I hope immediately if any Admin here is to put up a label with the title of a
(Golden Member) for member Andre under his nickname
Really, every day, I am excited about not only his following to forum, posts, and updates, but also sharing the forum links in his blog and on his social media, and today he is here to respond to new members
I don't know andre as a person and I've never spoken to him private before but he's the real Golden member here at IDNForums

Thank you very much :) I try my best to encourage interest in IDNs.

André Schappo

MDM
13th February 2021, 01:42 PM
Andre, seems you are particularly interested in Korean names, are you Korean?

If so, happy new year.

bwhhisc
13th February 2021, 04:30 PM
Hello Miss Domain...

Nice to see you here, how is the world of Chinese IDNs?

and to you Andre....congratulations, you are officially our 'Golden Member' :)
As a thanks for all the good information you bring would also like upgrade your account to premium member.
I hope to be posting more about IDNs in the upcoming months.

andre
14th February 2021, 10:56 AM
Andre, seems you are particularly interested in Korean names, are you Korean?

If so, happy new year.

No, I am not Korean. I am English. Yes, I am definitely interested in Korean names.

Let me give you a brief explanation for my interest in Korean names. When I started my "Interesting IDNs" journey, I chose Korean names as a starting point. It was a random choice. At the start I knew little about Korean culture and I thought I would spend 2/3 weeks on Korean names and then move onto another country. Several months later I am still exploring Korean Domain Names. It is, though, still my intention to travel the IDN world.

During my exploration of Korean Names I have learned much about the Korean culture. The more I explored, the more I learned. This has resulted in me being very interested in both Korean domain names and the Korean culture. One of my interesting discoveries, for example, is mukbang 먹방 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mukbang and the mukbanger tzuyang 쯔양. Here is my current favourite tzuyang youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5qOkDOnMAg

Where next for my journey? Probably India or Thailand.

새해 복 많이 받으세요

André Schappo
https://고.한국/cats

andre
14th February 2021, 11:53 AM
.and to you Andre....congratulations, you are officially our 'Golden Member' :)
As a thanks for all the good information you bring would also like upgrade your account to premium member.

thank you very much :)

André Schappo
https://고.한국/cats

MDM
16th February 2021, 12:39 AM
no excitement yet as been for decades :(

Hello Miss Domain...

Nice to see you here, how is the world of Chinese IDNs?

and to you Andre....congratulations, you are officially our 'Golden Member' :)
I hope to be posting more about IDNs in the upcoming months.

bwhhisc
16th February 2021, 04:57 PM
no excitement yet as been for decades :(

What do you see for the future...anything that might change that?

Also...is there any way to monetize Chinese IDN?

Thank you for your insight

basel
17th February 2021, 12:22 PM
Congratulations Andre (Golden member) title under u name
Thanks to Bill and All admins around the forum for taking care of that
Something very valuable about the forum is the old and new contents. I am not talking about deals and sales, but keeping up with the IDN news, updates and discussions from 16 years ago.

bwhhisc
17th February 2021, 03:19 PM
Congratulations Andre (Golden member) title under u name
Thanks to Bill and All admins around the forum for taking care of that
Something very valuable about the forum is the old and new contents. I am not talking about deals and sales, but keeping up with the IDN news, updates and discussions from 16 years ago.

Hey Basel.....
Can you give forum an update on the future of Arabic IDN names from your perspective.

Seems like they would be more popular by now :)

When i open a google page on Arabic search and see many websites the one that is IDN might pop out and be of interest to people searching
especially those that don't know about arabic language domains. Also, is there a way to know how many idn (Arabic) websites are in use today?