PDA

View Full Version : CRYPTO THREAD #2- What Coins might make a big run in 2022

bwhhisc
7th March 2021, 09:20 PM
Note:" We DO NOT offering any investment advice on IDN Forums but certainly interesting times in this niche.

Got a teaser email, and these were the "clues" of some possible up and comers in the Crypto field, can anyone guess who these companies might be that could be big in 2022?

Company #1:
A decentralized finance, or DeFi, microcurrency that lets people and institutions send, deposit, or lend crypto assets while you collect interest on your holdings.
These “crypto dividends” are becoming widely popular with a total of $3.7 billion in assets.

Company #2:
2020 proved the entire world is now one big supply chain. This crypto is “smart contract” platform, which many call Blockchain 2.0 – that lets companies
move goods faster and cheaper. With the November 2020 upgrade, coins like this can handle 100,000 transactions per second. For big businesses, it’s becoming nearly
indispensable, currently at $5 per coin.

Company #3:
This company does digital online payments in China, Thailand, and Indonesia are expected to cross $1 trillion by 2025, accounting for $1 in every $2 spent. And this crypto from
the “PayPal of Asia” is meeting the demand, allowing millions of citizens without credit cards to send money to merchants, friends, and family with just a simple scan
of their phone. An estimated 49 million people will use it in 2021.

bwhhisc
8th March 2021, 01:03 PM
My guess for #3 is AliPay

"According to Thomson-Reuters, Alipay is tops with 45.5 percent market share in Asia. It claims to have some 550 million users. Second is Tenpay, at 21.2 percent, followed by Chinapay and finally 99bill, which, despite coming in a distant fourth, has 107 million registered users (and the most original name). PayPal is hardly a blip on the radar, although Chinese users do use it to purchase foreign goods" .

9th March 2021, 06:06 AM
i would like to know which crypto company has 49 million users.

bwhhisc
9th March 2021, 02:38 PM
Interesting article related to Asia digital payments revolution....

https://www.bcg.com/en-us/publications/2020/southeast-asian-consumers-digital-payment-revolutions

Kent99
9th March 2021, 03:47 PM
I hope China's digital yuan, otherwise known as DCEP, takes off in China and is widely adopted. But I'm biased as I bought a DCEP domain last year in ASCII.

bwhhisc
9th March 2021, 09:02 PM
Maybe...... company #1 is CoinShares Physical Bitcoin ETP .......my guess based on 2 clues from the post.

1) its a Defi Index Token
2) its got the 3,7 billion in managed assets mentioned

-CoinShares Releases DeFi Index Token for Institutional Investors. Asset manager CoinShares is coming to market with a decentralized finance (DeFi) token – one meant for institutional investors. ... The index itself, the CGCI, was first released in May 2020.

-CoinShares, the second-largest crypto fund, managed assets of $3.7 billion in the latest week, also up from $3.4 billion in late January (date: 2-7-2021)

Steve Clarke
12th March 2021, 10:56 AM
Hey, hello again all my old friends!

This lady has a good handle on the Crypto goings on in Asia.

Here's her Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfcuwyq5HVvFvQS17OhQK8w

Steve. :)

Kent99
12th March 2021, 11:07 AM
Hey Steve, it's been a long time. I'll check out that channel.

I'm back and already had a quick look at that channel. Most of her video thumbnails have XRP in them. I wonder if she pushes that.

Steve Clarke
12th March 2021, 11:22 AM
Yes, she does.
XRP has relationships with most big banks and financial institutions, particularly strong in Asia.
I hold mostly XRP, myself.

Here are the best channels, I like to investigate Crypto and XRP in particular:
Crypto Eri
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfcuwyq5HVvFvQS17OhQK8w
Digital Asset Investor:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtQycmSrKdJ0zE0bWumO4vA
Darren Moore Jr.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8WzUvBsq9hiZeFmvA_amVA
Digital Perspectives:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=digital+perspectives

Steve.

bwhhisc
13th March 2021, 01:36 PM
are you worried about the SEC lawsuit against Ripple?

"If the SEC wins XRP will suffer, potentially die. This would mean Ripple would register as a SEC co. in the best case scenario and classify XRP as a security in the United States.
For the business model of remittances and being a competitor to the likes of swift, that goal would be effectively be over in US markets".

13th March 2021, 02:09 PM
Not a huge fan of XRP for different reasons. Many exchanges have already dropped it.

bwhhisc
13th March 2021, 04:03 PM
What do you think the outcome will be for XRP....

those teasers i posted at beginning of thread are part of a "Crypto' investment subscription services they charge $ 1.995 a year.
Those are his 'big' picks.

bwhhisc
13th March 2021, 04:22 PM
Another "expert" is pushing these as the "best chance" Cryptos to still have a possiblity for high returns in the future:
FROM THE ARTICLE....

ENJ has a massive gaming network and gaming has grown over the past few years, and has little competition. Its upcoming Efinity launch could make it a gaming juggernaut.

KIN has 25M active and 45M passive users and could potentially revolutionize the ad industry by allowing developers to monetize their end users.

NEXO is the biggest CeFi platform with $4B AuM , potentially a good and necessary complement to DeFi.

SNX is a powerful DeFi platform that will give anyone access to trading stocks in a decentralized manner. This could potentially make existing centralized stock trading platforms obsolete and take power away from the hedge funds.

LTO, a blockchain with great tech, and 100,000 transactions per day

THETA is the decentralized youtube, with lots of traction and no competition

UNI could become the largest crypto exchange worldwide very soon and some say they can possibly even overtake Binance.

VET the largest supply chain blockchain with massive adoption (governments and even Walmart the largest company in the world use VeChain to tracks its goods)

AAVE is probably the best and most innovative DeFi platform worth doing your research on.

Anyone familiar with any of these....do your homework, IDNForums just facilitating discussions on these as they are a hot topic :)

Steve Clarke
13th March 2021, 07:11 PM
The SEC lawsuit (Smoke & Mirrors, IMO).
I believe some whales are quietly loading up on XRP and XLM, as well as a small number of other crypto's.
It has been declared a currency throughout the world, and also many other U.S. dept's have already determined it to be a currency in the past.
XRP price is being manipulated low, but many believe that when the switch is flipped to the QFS or digital system, it will explode to possibly $100 to even much more than 100, as it was designed to provide On Demand Liquidity to the entire financial market.
Also, it was revealed last week that Ripple, who created XRP, was already running a separate XRPLedger that the banks and many of the CBDC's (Country Based Digital Currencies) were going to run on.
The U.S. CBDC however will be running on XLM Stellar, also a good choice IMO. Both were co-created by the same guy, Jed McCaleb.
XRP programmed by programming whiz David Schwartz.
Incidentally, both XRP & XLM have been working with Governments and Banks, and Fintechs for quite some time, and are as close to regulated as any Crypto's, which going forward will be a prerequisite to growth as Governments are not going to allow the Digital systems to completely explode without garnering a piece of the pie!
Bitcoin has 80% of their mining power in China, it requires huge amounts of energy to mine.
Ethereum has huge transaction fees.
XRP and XLM are fast (3 secs), cheap, and use very little energy.
Just a guess...the companies listed in the thread may associated with a Japanese business leader named Yoshtaka Kitao: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1E2BEVfIpM
Anyway, these are just my opinionsglad to check in...will keep an eye on the forum going forward.
By the way, nice list of Crypto's
Could also add

Flare (not yet released) available on IOU's on Bitrue, and
GALA games, .06 Cents also on Bitrue.
HBAR
MANA
CHZ
TFUEL (THETA)
ECOMI (OMI) Presently .003 cents

Cheers...Steve.

Steve Clarke
16th March 2021, 02:27 PM
One of The Companies you might be looking for is "ANT GROUP"

Steve.

bwhhisc
10th April 2021, 09:15 PM
Hey Steve....good job on highlighting XRP !

Steve Clarke
13th April 2021, 12:46 PM
Its Only The Beginning!

thegenius1
14th April 2021, 02:00 PM
Checking in!

bwhhisc
16th April 2021, 01:53 PM
Checking in!

Hello Genius....nice to see you around
Are you doing anything Crypto?

sunsei21
18th April 2021, 04:07 AM
good to see everyone is keeping busy and enjoying a little crypto fun

Kent99
19th April 2021, 04:08 AM
Not investment advice and my opinion only

Read Gary's article on how to make a cryptocurrency or NFT wallet.

https://www.garyvaynerchuk.com/how-to-make-a-cryptocurrency-or-nft-wallet/

Then sign up for his text messaging by sending him a text at 1-212-931-5731

I think Gary has something big planned in NFT for his SMS text subscribers. Launch is May 5th but you got to get started and prepared NOW.

Kent99
19th April 2021, 05:28 PM
When you send a text, I think there is supposed to be some disclaimer about text message fees that may apply. It is just regular text fees and nothing premium.

bwhhisc
19th April 2021, 06:23 PM
Not investment advice and my opinion only

Read Gary's article on how to make a cryptocurrency or NFT wallet.

https://www.garyvaynerchuk.com/how-to-make-a-cryptocurrency-or-nft-wallet/

Then sign up for his text messaging by sending him a text at 1-212-931-5731

I think Gary has something big planned in NFT for his SMS text subscribers. Launch is May 5th but you got to get started and prepared NOW.

Thank you Kent.....lets see what he has up his sleeve for May 5th :)

Kent99
20th April 2021, 09:13 AM
I think it is going to be really good. If you watch his NFT videos, he seems terrified of making a poor first impression in the NFT space. I think he has come up with something really good for virtually nothing. I will definitely be on it come May 5th.

Kent99
20th April 2021, 04:05 PM
Gary Vaynerchuk's deal is going to be more expensive than I thought. He said to have about 1 Ether available in his live chat

Kent99
27th April 2021, 11:41 AM
Gary Vee will have some free NFT giveaways for those that don't or can't spend 1 ETH on his offering. You'd still have to pay the gas fee though, not sure how much that would be as it varies day to day. Launches May the 5th.

bwhhisc
14th May 2021, 01:21 PM

Hello Sunsei.......what you liking about Cardano?

sunsei21
15th May 2021, 04:05 AM
Hello Sunsei.......what you liking about Cardano?

honestly since the founder of Cardano is a co founder of etherum I take it as a Microsoft vs apple situation for Cardano and the attempt to solve real world problems Cardano.org is a great read and wealth of information . I'm bullish on lots of coins but I'm heavily invested in Cardano. avalanche and Solano seem to both be great but currently have not researched those much .

bwhhisc
31st May 2021, 01:52 PM
Anyone looking at any Crypto that is currently 'under the radar' they think will make significant moves in the next 6 months of 2021?

bwhhisc
15th December 2021, 09:34 PM

Checking to see if this thread will show up on home page.

bwhhisc
9th January 2022, 06:38 PM
Anyone have any Crypto predictions on which ones might have the biggest gains in 2022?

Marcus over at Quora is calling his #1 pick

LUNA

He says: I’ve spoken about LUNA at length and have made 100s of tweets about it.

LUNA is the best and only Top 50 coin that I would own. It still has a 100x potential. This can happen if it flips a $150,000 Bitcoin at a $3T market cap. For this it would need to hit $10,000. There’s not such a big chance that this will happen, maybe of 10%, but it’s not completely impossible.

There are 2 reasons that make LUNA stand out the most compared to all other coins.

It provides 20% real APY on your stablecoins. Not funded by VCs, not by some kind of inflation, but by real revenue that is generated in the LUNA ecosystem. The biggest revenue generator is Chai, the Paypal of South Korea that is already used by 5% of South Koreans. This is the competitive advantage of LUNA, no other ecosystem has a revenue generator this large. That’s also why no one else can provide APYs as high as LUNA.
END OF QUOTE

NOTE: THIS IS NOT A RECOMMENDATION BY MYSELF OR IDNFORUMS TO BUY THIS OR ANY CRYPTO....YOU CAN LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY, OR THEN AGAIN, MAYBE GET LUCKY AND HAVE A NICE RIDE.

Kent99
11th January 2022, 04:02 PM
Putting LUNA on my watchlist.

Kent99
12th January 2022, 01:54 PM
It is kind of strange that they allow 2 coins to have the same ticker. There is Terra (LUNA), which is currently at $79 and Luna Coin (LUNA) currently at .008. You must be referring to the former, Terra (LUNA).

blackpower
17th January 2022, 07:52 AM
Walmart plans to create its own cryptocurrency.

The big-box retailer filed several new trademarks late last month that indicate its intent to make and sell virtual goods, including electronics, home decorations, toys, sporting goods and personal care products. In a separate filing, the company said it would offer users a virtual currency, as well as NFTs.

According to the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, Walmart filed the applications on Dec. 30.

18th January 2022, 10:38 AM
I am heavily invested in ETH. I think ETH will go to 10k eventually. Maybe not in 2022 but one day it will likely reach that price.

18th January 2022, 02:30 PM
https://ultrasound.money/

bwhhisc
24th January 2022, 08:00 PM
Bitcoin back on its ups and downs.....

Kent99
29th January 2022, 02:30 AM
Crypto is on sale now for a limited time only.

bwhhisc
31st January 2022, 07:42 PM
Crypto is on sale now for a limited time only.

Look like the US Government is going to put some regulations on Crypto....

Kent99
1st February 2022, 04:39 AM
Yes, I read that. Maybe just KYC'ing the on and off-ramps to crypto. But, I guess we will see what happens.

techguy
3rd February 2022, 02:50 AM
India has finally regulated cryptos. 30% tax on crypto profits. The Reserve Bank is going to launch a new crypto currency.

Kent99
3rd February 2022, 03:58 PM
I think China is launching their digital yuan (DCEP) to coincide with the Olympics so maybe we will see some news there in the next few days.