PDA

View Full Version : Chrisofmel PLEASE answer your PMs

sarcle
7th June 2006, 03:20 AM
I've been trying to get a hold of you about some names. Please let me know that you have recieved the pms.

Thanks

Thanks got the pm.....

bwhhisc
7th June 2006, 11:31 AM
He didn't answer my pm either (week or so ago). Not the first time either. No excuse not to take a 'few seconds' to simply acknowledge anyones pm.

I am not saying he is anything less than an honest business person, but at least be courteous enough to ANSWER your pms, especially when you solicit for info!

networker
7th June 2006, 11:33 AM
I know he's been out of town/pre-occupied a lot lately - I've done a lot of business with him on multiple occasions, and he's good for completing his end of the deal.

sarcle
7th June 2006, 11:38 AM
Everything's straightened out now.

jose
7th June 2006, 03:34 PM
I know he's been out of town/pre-occupied a lot lately - I've done a lot of business with him on multiple occasions, and he's good for completing his end of the deal.

Yes, he answered my PM yesterday...and he is ONLINE now!

mulligan
7th June 2006, 03:42 PM
I like networker have done business with chris numerous times and he has always completed his transactions.

sarcle
7th June 2006, 03:57 PM
Guys the situation as already stated is taken care of.

Chrisofmel is a great person to deal with, no one is denying that.

Let the thread die.

jose
7th June 2006, 04:06 PM
Everything's straightened out now.

So this thread should be deleted as it is not good to Chrisofmel reputation.

I also have an ongoing business with him and it's taken care also.

markits
7th June 2006, 04:26 PM
I also have an outstanding deal with him. Have been waiting for his PM for a few weeks now.

Rubber Duck
7th June 2006, 04:34 PM
Well, I have certainly dealt with Chrisofmel and I look forward to doing so again. I think this guy just has one of lives that is scattered across about 3 States.

thegenius1
7th June 2006, 04:41 PM
Well, I have certainly dealt with Chrisofmel and I look forward to doing so again. .

Yes this is very true and he is a great Guy , Im sure he is pretty bizzy so shoot him another p.m and im sure he will get back to you and finish all deals.

sarcle
7th June 2006, 04:52 PM
Does anyone read what I wrote. Sorry to sound snappy but this is the third time.

THE DEAL IS TAKEN CARE OF! He is an excellent trader and great to deal with. Case closed.

I feel like I'm in an Abbot and Costello routine.

jose
7th June 2006, 04:56 PM
Ok. I'll stop talking now.