PDA

View Full Version : Domain Parking for IDN

discovernow
9th June 2006, 02:49 PM
Hello, I am new here on this board been sitting on some very good IDN since 2000 when they came out. Does anybody recommend the best domain parking service for IDN in Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. I need those ads in those native languages.
Thanks, Jim

OldIDNer
9th June 2006, 03:11 PM
Namedrive.com and sedo.com seem to both be making progress in this area. I think Namedrive is pretty good all-around.

thefabfive
9th June 2006, 03:20 PM
Most would recommend Namedrive for your Japanese and Korean IDNs. For Chinese domains dopa.com is probably your best bet for real traffic.

And welcome to the boards. :)

bwhhisc
9th June 2006, 03:45 PM
Welcome Jim, can you share some of your favorite idn names you snagged back in 2000.
How did you get involved that early on, were you in the domaining business?

discovernow
9th June 2006, 07:39 PM
Hello,

I got some good IDN in 2000 such as, Electronics.com and Free.com in Korean, Learning.com in Japanese, and Wireless.com in Chinese.

I have been in the domain business since 1999 and currently have over 300 domains. However, it's seems IDN are finally catching up so I am glad to find this forum.

Thanks, Jim

rhys
9th June 2006, 07:41 PM
Hello,

I got some good IDN in 2000 such as, Electronics.com and Free.com in Korean, Learning.com in Japanese, and Wireless.com in Chinese.

I have been in the domain business since 1999 and currently have over 300 domains. However, it's seems IDN are finally catching up so I am glad to find this forum.

Thanks, Jim

Jim are you the one who owns 携帯.com ?