PDA

View Full Version : Typos- Can You Read This?

bwhhisc
9th June 2006, 04:51 PM
Just a little diversion and words for thought.
Mis-spells and Typos- why they work so well.
Try to read this. I am guessing you will be able to....very interesting.

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too.

Cna yuo raed tihs? i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy! , it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

thegenius1
9th June 2006, 05:50 PM
WoW that is really interesting and Cool , Cant believe how i breezed thru withought even a second guess

Explorer
9th June 2006, 05:51 PM
Just a little diversion and words for thought.
Mis-spells and Typos- why they work so well.
Try to read this. I am guessing you will be able to....very interesting.

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too.

Cna yuo raed tihs? i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy! , it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Jsut amke ures ouy dnot gger nya NDI bdeas no stih.

bwhhisc
9th June 2006, 05:52 PM
Good, then it wasnt' just me, I was kind of amazed too as it read right thru the first time.

touchring
9th June 2006, 06:44 PM
No, not amazing, if you guys have a chance to look at my handwriting, it's so bad you can read these jumbled words better. :o

bwhhisc
9th June 2006, 06:50 PM
Jsut amke ures ouy dnot gger nya NDI bdeas no stih.

LOL- But ya gotta keep the 'first' and 'last letters in their place! Otherwise its a cryptogram!

Explorer
9th June 2006, 06:54 PM
LOL- But ya gotta keep the 'first' and 'last letters in their place! Otherwise its a cryptogram!

This is the next level.
It's like....if tokyo.com is taken, reg tokyohotels.com :-)