PDA

View Full Version : Do you have Technostress??

bwhhisc
11th June 2006, 12:15 PM
For a slow sunday...a word to add to your glossary. I had never heard of this syndrome but it appeared in a Japanese article.

TECHNOSTRESS- テクノストレス (translated from Japanese, so a bit bumpy even though I tried to smooth out a bit). Personal stories welcome on thread. lol

The “techno insecure symptom”, is the person who cannot adapt to the personal computer easily. Symptoms include fighting desperately, stiff shoulders that will not stop, and breath being cut off reaches the point where condition of autonomous nervous malfunction. The insecurity which is attributed to the technology of today, it is something where impatience and just staring at the monitor picture have become stressful.

On the one hand, techno-stress dangers have lain hidden even in the person where the personal computer is their job. The remainder which must use the personal computer often have feelings of insecurity in its use, may get effects of “techno dependence symptom”. If you would like some technostress its wide open to reg if you were patient enough to read this all the way thru.

touchring
11th June 2006, 01:51 PM
breath being cut off reaches the point where condition of autonomous nervous malfunction

I think this is more than just techno stress, but "Passokonphobia". :o

bwhhisc
11th June 2006, 01:58 PM
I think this is more than just techno stress, but "Passokonphobia". :o

You right about that, but this isnt my definition, I just cut and pasted the article, then tried to smooth out the words just a bit.