PDA

View Full Version : Namedrive beats Sedo

idn
11th June 2006, 09:50 PM
Parked an Arabic idn for about a week and initial testing shows that ND blows Sedo out of the water. The Views, Clicks, CTR and Avg PPC are all quite higher on ND.
Of course, I have not tested all languages or any language for a long period of time so take it for what it is worth. The idn that was parked was not indexed and only received natural type ins on both parking companies.

Rubber Duck
11th June 2006, 09:53 PM
Parked an Arabic idn for about a week and initial testing shows that ND blows Sedo out of the water. The Views, Clicks, CTR and Avg PPC are all quite higher on ND.
Of course, I have not tested all languages or any language for a long period of time so take it for what it is worth. The idn that was parked was not indexed and only received natural type ins on both parking companies.

I am Beta Testing Sedo, but I concur to date Sedo has a lot to prove.

OldIDNer
11th June 2006, 09:56 PM
good stuff

sakillll
12th June 2006, 02:16 AM
I am teating seod that sedo support chinese keyword and show chinese advertiser as well .ND show english advertiser yet.

touchring
12th June 2006, 06:32 AM
I am teating seod that sedo support chinese keyword and show chinese advertiser as well .ND show english advertiser yet.

No point parking chinese names with sedo or namedrive, all blocked in china.

btw, i still feel that German idns do better on Sedo (higher CTR).

I've not tested other European languages, anyone parked Spanish or French on both Sedo and Namedrive before?

sakillll
12th June 2006, 10:04 AM
Sorry i forget.
you can test of chinese "traditional" character.
chinese traditional have not block.

idn
17th June 2006, 01:13 PM
Update. It appears that Latin based languages are doing better parked at Sedo. It it worth mentioning that the few names I tested are adult names and it might be that Sedo just has a better parking program for adult names.

Explorer
17th June 2006, 02:37 PM
Any of you guys using Sedo Pro?

Rubber Duck
17th June 2006, 02:39 PM

I have spoken to Bill Cox user name Sedo on this one. I did suggest this might increase interest in the Sedo programme, but he doesn't believe it will be a useful move at this time.

idn
17th June 2006, 03:42 PM

Yes.

burnsinternet
17th June 2006, 05:10 PM
No point parking chinese names with sedo or namedrive, all blocked in china.

btw, i still feel that German idns do better on Sedo (higher CTR).

I've not tested other European languages, anyone parked Spanish or French on both Sedo and Namedrive before?

I parked ES, FR, and PT at Sedo for a while. My ASCII English domains do well at Sedo. I moved everything else to NameDrive a month ago. So far, NameDrive hasn't impressed me with anything but Russian.

I see little advantage to either with ASCII & IDN Spanish, French, and Portuguese except that Sedo has more and better ads, in my opinion. Sedo is probably better. I'll let you know.