PDA

View Full Version : Report Sales to DNJournal

bwhhisc
13th June 2006, 08:34 PM
Just a reminder that it is in everyones interest to continue to have weekly exposure for IDNs at DNJournal to help keep building momentum. There are plenty of sales that have happened that are still not posted there.

Some sales we all know about happened in the xx,xxx range and would make the top sales "big chart" at DNJ giving IDNs even more ongoing exposure. Please consider this guys. I believe DNJ will respect privacy and list as private sale when requested, but you will need to give Duke the details for verification.

Another week at DNJournal with idns not making much news.

blastfromthepast
15th March 2007, 05:08 AM
There are plenty of sales that have happened on SnapNames that are still not posted there.

charley
15th March 2007, 10:01 AM
Which are those xx,xxx sales ?

bwhhisc
15th March 2007, 11:52 AM
Which are those xx,xxx sales ?

There is a fairly complete list of IDN sales at idntools.net.

A good few xx,xxx sales have been private sales so they do not appear.

Rubber Duck
15th March 2007, 12:15 PM
If you try to identify all the groups that are or might be active in the IDN market and then try to work out which strategies would benefit them or work against their interests, by putting yourself in each of their shoes, you might be able to build up a sensible picture of what is going on.

Don't expect everyone to give you all the information and don't expect everyone to give you reliable information. Information is power. It has a value. Not everyone is going to give it away freely.

ScottFish
15th March 2007, 04:52 PM
Someone should start a thread like NP has where memebers just do a running tally of recent sales. Then have 1 person report those to the DNJ each week.

Rubber Duck
15th March 2007, 06:25 PM
I don't think Ron will accept running tallies either from here or NP.

He certainly doesn't do it for TRAFFICS. Some of the Live Auction results will straggle in weeks after the event.

I think Ron is fully aware of what compulsive liars domainers are!

bramiozo
15th March 2007, 08:54 PM
Someone suggested I'd could give Ron access to my snapnames account, would that make a difference ?