PDA

View Full Version : This one is HOT! 炎

idnowner
10th January 2006, 12:06 AM
This is one of my domains.... 炎.com

Cut and paste the  炎  into a google search!

g
10th January 2006, 12:29 AM
the letter looks like the christmas tree ... :)

Merry christmas:)

idnowner
10th January 2006, 12:37 AM
the letter looks like the christmas tree ... :)

Merry christmas:)

Or a Christmas tree on fire!

bwhhisc
10th January 2006, 12:50 AM
Saving the rest of you from trying to figure it out...translation is: inflammation. And clicking on the fat lady will not get her to show you where her problem is!

bramiozo
10th January 2006, 08:28 AM
it's on fire baby 8) . Something for fire-prevention in the future ?

touchring
10th January 2006, 12:40 PM
This is a chinese character, double fire, means very intense fire.

bwhhisc
10th January 2006, 01:24 PM
I'm trading in my dictionary! However...if you translate some of the websites located here on first page they are offering treatment for inflammation.

Rubber Duck
10th January 2006, 02:25 PM
I'm trading in my dictionary! However...if you translate some of the websites located here on first page they are offering treatment for inflammation.

Chinese translation can be a bit of a nightmare. Translators like Babel Fish will translate symbols but text is more like transliteration and sound like weird medieval Chinese poetry. It is not really wrong just useless!

Best Regards
Dave Wrixon

touchring
10th January 2006, 02:43 PM
I'm trading in my dictionary!   However...if you translate some of the websites located here on first page they are offering treatment for inflammation.   

Chinese translation can be a bit of a nightmare. Translators like Babel Fish will translate symbols but text is more like transliteration and sound like weird medieval Chinese poetry. It is not really wrong just useless!

Best Regards
Dave Wrixon

Babel translates well for Japanese, followed by Chinese, but completely out for Korean - i dunno why.