PDA

View Full Version : Where are you from? (Anonymous)

mulligan
24th June 2006, 09:11 PM
This poll is to get a rough idea of where we are all from.
Your 'vote' is based on where you were born rather than where you are now and if you could also 'vote' on whether you are still living there now or not that would be great.
Be interesting to see the geographical breakdown...:)

touchring
25th June 2006, 08:30 PM
I think Asia is too wide, includes Middle East, South Asia, South East Asia, and the Far East! And my gut feel tells me that a lower percentage of people from "Asia" will put in a vote.

bwhhisc
25th June 2006, 09:48 PM
I think Asia is too wide, includes Middle East, South Asia, South East Asia, and the Far East! And my gut feel tells me that a lower percentage of people from "Asia" will put in a vote.

How about China, Japan, Middle East, and "all other Asia" for the next round?

This is an interesting poll so ideas to improve are welcome.

sarcle
26th June 2006, 01:13 AM
I am a child of the world. My eyes see no boundaries. Political lines drawn up by greedy men are of no consequence to me.

bwhhisc
26th June 2006, 01:22 AM
I am a child of the world. My eyes see no boundaries. Political lines drawn up by greedy men are of no consequence to me.

OK, we will add "Planet Earth" to the 'where from' list.
Note to file: add 1 add'l vegetarian meal for idn convention.

networker
26th June 2006, 01:24 AM
I was born in Heidelberg, Germany, and lived there until I was 7.

After that, I lived in Okinawa, Venice, England, and elsewhere in Europe and Asia (though the rest were never for long-term durations). My father was in the U.S. military, and was a German immigrant.

I've lived in the U.S.A. (for the majority of the time), since I was 16 years old.

sarcle
26th June 2006, 01:24 AM
OK, we will add "Planet Earth" to the 'where from' list.
Note to file: add 1 add'l vegetarian meal for idn convention.

Lol. I'm not vegitarian, nor a hippy. Humans = pointy teeth = meat eaters. :)

domainguru
26th June 2006, 01:41 AM
This poll is to get a rough idea of where we are all from.
Your 'vote' is based on where you were born rather than where you are now and if you could also 'vote' on whether you are still living there now or not that would be great.
Be interesting to see the geographical breakdown...:)

It doesn't actually let me vote more than once, so I can't also vote on whether I am still living there, which I'm not ...

touchring
26th June 2006, 02:24 AM
Lol. I'm not vegitarian, nor a hippy. Humans = pointy teeth = meat eaters. :)

Rabbits also got pointy teeth, but eats grass.

sarcle
26th June 2006, 02:28 AM
Rabbits also got pointy teeth, but eats grass.

Blunt ended, not spiked.

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/4965/seamusteeth1xq.jpg

TrafficDomainer
26th June 2006, 02:29 AM
It doesn't actually let me vote more than once, so I can't also vote on whether I am still living there, which I'm not ...

I was able to do so, perhaps this has been fixed. :)

Drewbert
26th June 2006, 03:20 AM
Central America and Pacific are missing. I know at least 1 domainer who lives on a pacific island, and pretty sure Hawaii is there too.

blastfromthepast
26th June 2006, 03:33 AM
Central America and Pacific are missing. I know at least 1 domainer who lives on a pacific island, and pretty sure Hawaii is there too.

I'm looking at a few islands off the coast of Russia, about 45 minutes by air to Tokyo.

mulligan
26th June 2006, 08:48 AM
There are a maximum of 10 options for the poll so I tried to include as much as possible.
You will note there is a whole continent missing!

You should be able to 'vote' twice, when you post your initial 'vote' tick both boxes.

Olney
26th June 2006, 09:20 AM
I'm from Kickassachusetts™