PDA

View Full Version : What's your highest RPM (Revenue Per 1000 views) Anonymous Survey.

touchring
27th June 2006, 06:29 AM
What's your highest RPM (for averaging purpose, only names with RPM calculated on at least 30 clicks and over a minimum period of 15 days can be used)?

RPM: Revenue per 1,000 viewed.

For example, if a name gets 100 views and a CTR of 50% and a PPC of $0.25 a click, RPM is $125.

MUST READ RULES OF POLL!

1. IDNs ONLY!
2. To be statistically significant, only names with RPM calculated on at least 30 clicks and over a minimum period of 15 days are admissable.
3. If not from ND, please indicate - this info might be used to compare different PPC providers.
4. For individual names only, not entire portfolio.
5. Feel free to add more info on your name if you wish to share. :o

On duplicate threads:

The following duplicates are created by mistake, mod, please help delete, grateful for help :):

http://www.idnforums.com/forums/4345-whats-your-highest-rpm-%28revenue-per-1000-views%29-anonymous-survey.html
http://www.idnforums.com/forums/4344-whats-your-highest-rpm-%28revenue-per-1000-views%29-survey.html

Rubber Duck
27th June 2006, 11:44 AM
What's your highest RPM (for averaging purpose, only names with RPM calculated on at least 30 clicks and over a minimum period of 15 days can be used)?

RPM: Revenue per 1,000 viewed.

For example, if a name gets 100 views and a CTR of 50% and a PPC of $0.25 a click, RPM is $125.

Difficulty meeting your criteria so ended up in lowest grouping. Did get a $5.00 click from Asia last week though, which catapulted my highest non-statistically significant score to $1250 with half a dozen more into 3 figures.

Japan is the place to work on the optimisation. Not much traffic but even with very low Traffic and CTR, the rewards are potentially the highest.

Edwin
27th June 2006, 12:42 PM
Don't have sufficient clicks, but I do see a $158 average RPM on a domain with 8 clicks.

touchring
27th June 2006, 01:10 PM
Difficulty meeting your criteria so ended up in lowest grouping. Did get a $5.00 click from Asia last week though, which catapulted my highest non-statistically significant score to $1250 with half a dozen more into 3 figures.

Japan is the place to work on the optimisation. Not much traffic but even with very low Traffic and CTR, the rewards are potentially the highest.

You can use statistics since the domain is first parked to reach the 30 clicks requirement, sort of criteria to ensure it is statistically significant, although, to be really statistically significant, in my opinion, the average of at least 100 clicks over a 2 mth period is needed.

Also, the poll is for individual domains, not your entire portfolio.

Rubber Duck
27th June 2006, 01:18 PM
You can use statistics since the domain was parked to reach the 30 clicks requirement, sort of criteria to ensure it is statistically significant, although, to be really statistically significant, in my opinion, the average of at least 100 clicks over a 2 mth period is needed.

Also, the poll is for individual domains, not your entire portfolio.

Stretching things back too far in fast moving market may actually skew the figures more. I would suggest setting a criteria for the last 30 days.

To make that point clearer. How long is it since we went over to presenting local adverts?

touchring
27th June 2006, 01:27 PM
Stretching things back too far in fast moving market may actually skew the figures more. I would suggest setting a criteria for the last 30 days.

To make that point clearer. How long is it since we went over to presenting local adverts?

You can use the 8th of June as starting date - i think local ads started appearing on the 7th of June.

Rubber Duck
27th June 2006, 01:30 PM
You can use the 8th of June as starting date - i think local ads started appearing on the 7th of June.

Well, that means averaging back more than 20 days at the current point in time is meaningless.