PDA

View Full Version : MSN " Adwords"

Rubber Duck
29th June 2006, 10:57 AM
I note that MSN are doing Google Style "Adwords".

I also note that some Japanese Keywords trigger these "Adwords"

Does anyone know anything about this that might be useful?

Is it Geotargeted?

Do any PPC outfits use MSN "Adwords"?

What other languages are covered if any?

Why haven't I heard about this before?

jose
29th June 2006, 04:14 PM
I have the domain MSAdwords.com ...

a2zofb2b
29th June 2006, 04:38 PM
MSN has a program called ADcenter (I think it's still in beta).
Although it started primarily for US & Singapore, it's availble for Geo Targeting anywhere in the world.

rhys
29th June 2006, 08:58 PM
MSN has a program called ADcenter (I think it's still in beta).
Although it started primarily for US & Singapore, it's availble for Geo Targeting anywhere in the world.

The first beta was in France and went well I think. MS has been working on Adcenter a long time because currently they use Overture. In the US it is in a limited beta phase. To be competitive it will have to eventually incorporate all the features that Adsense has and more. It will be a third option for delivering internet advertising inventory for everyone. Just not yet.

Rubber Duck
29th June 2006, 09:02 PM
The first beta was in France and went well I think. MS has been working on Adcenter a long time because currently they use Overture. In the US it is in a limited beta phase. To be competitive it will have to eventually incorporate all the features that Adsense has and more. It will be a third option for delivering internet advertising inventory for everyone. Just not yet.

More players, hopefully means more options and more competition. When is Beta 6 out?