Neptune
29th June 2006, 11:46 PM
Thanks for PM's. Thanks Sellers.

rawkinrich
10th July 2006, 06:22 PM
PM sent to Neptune.

10th July 2006, 06:30 PM
Neptune, and anyone else who cares to share they're opinion

Can you call anything today (when everything practically isnt born yet) a revenue producer? based on whatever 4-5 bucks it makes monthly?

imo the only way in todays condition is common sense , basic understanding of the industry/thing/place potential , backed up with some serp and ovt/wordstat numbers plus personal preference as some will say i.e that countryname.com in that country's language is less valuable then mortgage.com in that given language when some wont agree to that.

Michael

P.S look at my signature...premium? not? we will only get the answer to it in when? 2-3 yrs?

Olney
10th July 2006, 06:42 PM
I think each buyer has their own concept of what they are looking for in their investments.
To respect "Domains Wanted" thread we shouldn't discuss generally what is a revenue producing domain, or what is a premium domain.
If you want to generally discuss that please start a new topic.
If you want to ask Neptune do it here or PM him

10th July 2006, 06:53 PM
NP, wasnt sure if to post or not on this thread..please remove if necessary and ill open new thread as im trying to see as i belive all of us are trying to see what in everyones prespective makes a domain "premium"

Neptune
10th July 2006, 08:13 PM
For the most part i agree with you, and most of these names are "unborn" . However there are a few names that some members have that receive more than 4 to 5 dollars a month in certain languages, etc.
There is a chance that these current names will not be the top producers once everything comes to frution. However speculating like everyone one else, i was/am looking to grab a few names that are producing some sort of revenue right now, based off the assumption that if they are showing revenue now they may be more likely to show greater ROI later.

However there is an obvious grey area when categorizing a domain as 'premium'. I would say the reason i used this term, was to at least try and weed out names that have less potential (although theoratically any name has potential given the right end-user, investor, etc)

I believe you have some great names there as well, time will tell.

---Sorry, will discuss in new thread---

10th July 2006, 08:20 PM
Neptune, would you post some sort of even vague guidelines? i know it would help myself and i think others also as for what are You looking for in this specific case - and bottom line you will probebly get more offered to you of what you want

i.e country name, a keyword that has gets high numbers, a product..etc?

Neptune
10th July 2006, 09:06 PM
you are right, was more specific to those who pm'd, will be more specific on original thread in future. thanks all.