PDA

View Full Version : help with domainsite transfer

chrisofmel
30th June 2006, 03:48 PM
i bought some names from a member and need to make payment to his domainsite acct. and i dont seem to find this option on my acct. screen, any help would be great. thanks in advance.

Rubber Duck
30th June 2006, 03:53 PM
i bought some names from a member and need to make payment to his domainsite acct. and i dont seem to find this option on my acct. screen, any help would be great. thanks in advance.

If you want to do this you need to wire fund to Domainsite, with his account User Name as an Identifier. Details can be found under Account --> View your accounts and credit information.

<<RESELLERS: please wire your funds in using the following information

Account name: Spot Domain LLC DBA Domainsite.com
Account Number: 3811001617
ABA: 122105210, Northern Trust Bank, N.A.

IMPORTANT: you will need to id your transfer with your account name>>

Please note, I would only use this method of payment with someone you have done business with before and trust implicitly.

bwhhisc
30th June 2006, 03:56 PM
HERE IS ANOTHER METHOD I HAVE USED SUCCESSFULLY 3 TIMES:

You don't exactly "transfer" them money, but you can put money into thier account. Heres how I have been doing it for the mainland Chinese sellers.

1) They set up a domainsite account. They have to give YOU their account name and password. (The password will be changed again as soon as money is in).

2) You go into THEIR account, click "My account", clik on "View your accounts credit information". Your only choices are to deposit $25, $50, $75, $ 100 etc. You can use your paypal account to do this.

If they amount isn't exact I carry debit/ credits with them.

Once money is in, THEY then change the password on the account to secure the money, then use money to buy domains etc. which they transfer to other domainsite accounts.

Then they can repeat process, change passwords as needed etc. The account for them is kind of a holding/ transfer account. Any questions pm me.