PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft adCenter. We heard you were coming to the party!

bwhhisc
3rd July 2006, 05:24 PM
I got this advert in our Business mail today:

"The launch of Microsoft adCenter, a new search advertising program that can help you bring your online marketing to a whole new level. With Microsoft adCenter (I want to call it MAC for short, but I guess that is taken!!) you get state-of-the-art tools and audience research capabilities to help you target potential customers. You also get a search engine that, accoring to independent studies converts clicks to customers at a rate that is 57% higher than Google and 48% higher than Yahoo. More "cha-chings" per click! (it really says that).

Access an Audience that buys Online-
Accoring to Nielson/NetRatings, MSN supports 94 million visitors a month...blah, blah blah ...

Take control of your Campaign-
Microsoft adCenter gives you a new level of control over your search advertising campaign with a host of tools and reporting capabilities. You can analyze and target potential customers, track teh performance of your search ad, manage multiple campaigns and more.

Then it offers a special rate of $5 to open an account. Looks like the link for info is www.MSFTadCenter.com.

Disclaimer at bottom says that info on conversion rates is from:
www.websidestory.com (with about 8 words/backslashes behind it- sorry not listing them all here).

Websidestory- cool name-play on West Side Story-
a famous musical about people that couldn't get along, only they porked each other with knives. LOL

Drewbert
3rd July 2006, 07:06 PM
How do we solve a problem like Sarcle?

How do you catch a rubber duck and pin it down?

Bugger, wrong musical.

touchring
3rd July 2006, 07:50 PM
How do we solve a problem like Sarcle?

How do you catch a rubber duck and pin it down?

Bugger, wrong musical.

What the talking?

Anyway, does anyone know if Yahoo Adsense is now accepting non-American accounts? I tried applying for one, but no response.

dnid
3rd July 2006, 08:43 PM
Websidestory - there is a name I haven't heard for a while. They used to be a big counter company in the 90's. Maybe they still are?